Cathedral of Eternal Darkness

Welcome to…

THE CATHEDRAL OF ETERNAL DARKNESS

Welcome to the Cathedral of Eternal Darkness, were Dark Ones find solace under the sanguine skies. Stare not too long into the darkness, lest the darkness stares back at you. And if you hear foul rambling from below, the skies, or in the water, run. And most importantly, enjoy the darkness, for the sun shall never rise again (partly because we’re in space and on a rogue planet).

That’s it, go enjoy now. This place ain’t as scare as I make it sound… unless if you’re homophobic, racist, sexist, an SJW, or something else along those lines.

This is the realm of Lord Jasper of House Tesla, First of His Name, King of the Weirdos and the First Derps, Lord of the Scientific Kingdoms and Protector of Kompot, The Kitty God, Son of Yog-Sothoth, Solver of Minesweeper, Counter of Pi, The Walking Encyclopaedia, The Genderless, Coder of Threads, Slayer of Squads, Writer of Unnecessarily Long Bios, The Dark Templar, Blood of Old Persia, Maker of Puns and the Writer of Legends.

9 Likes

This thread is a fusion of two older threads – The Scientifically Scientific Thread and Procrasti-Nation. Like… I’m too lazy to code up more threads, and I’m sure we can do as much with one.

So here’s what you can expect:

–   Science

–   Cats

–   Fantasy Fandoms

–   Dragons

–   Random shit

–   Yaoi fanarts

And no, that’s not all. Like typical people, we’re gonna talk shit about anything and everything. Ain’t everyday you see a quantum kitty talking about physics and computer science, though. Right? Oh well, that’s that I am.

And if you wanna talk about stuff like Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Star Wars, Warhammer 40k, Elder Scrolls, etc… you’re more than welcome.

MEOW THIS TAGLIST THINGY

@ZacKember @Poamzi48585 @Ryo_Leo @BIoomedWiIted @Chewton @theEnigmaticPrince @artemis_thomas @lunaetic @PurpleReborn @Scienceontheweekdays @ereehu @REALBVO @thisisRoy @ThisisLawliet123 @Juniperosie @Ariador_exe @AGuyFromCA @MusketeerPrincess @InGeenious @PretentiousWaffle @ihateurnamelol @Deepthi_Shashidhar @FireAlwaysReturns @Haruka547 @astrxphoria @AsraiAurora @Anon_Star @dreams_i_have @TheRedRose17

10 Likes

But I’m afraid of the dark… :fearful::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lurks owo

2 Likes

*uses anti-fear*

1 Like

Yay! I’m not scared anymore! XD

*sees you lurking*

1 Like

notices you

1 Like