Celebrity Crush

Good luck :sweat_smile:

I don’t know that much about her and I’ve only listened to two or three songs from her, but I think I might be feeling something for Maggie Rogers.

I have loads!
Shawn Peter Raul Mendes is my main.
Others are Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth lol.

You weren’t kidding.

haha. yes. im a sucker for stuff i cant get!:joy::joy:

I GUESS WE ALL ARE.

Niall Horan, he’s just so cute and funny.

Jensen Ackles

Uploaded by lil momma. Find images and videos about icon, supernatural and Jensen Ackles on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

Tom Hiddleston

Shared by maybegoodcat. Find images and videos about Marvel, tom hiddleston and loki on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

Image discovered by 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓪 . Find images and videos about tom hiddleston on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

Shared by Ксения Иванова. Find images and videos about sexy, Hot and tom hiddleston on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

:green_heart::heart_eyes::yellow_heart:

Grayson Dolan

Nick Bateman

Image uploaded by Kristóf Pelyhe. Find images and videos about boy, sexy and Hot on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

Image discovered by EulahGuinyard9176. Find images and videos about cute, boy and Hot on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

Discovered by Yolanda Arenas. Find images and videos about boy, man and nick bateman on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.