CHARACTER ART REQUEST! (payment inside!!!!!)

I’ll have a different payment system. Each different graphic that you make will give you x amount of points. At the end, I will indicate what you can redeem for how many amount of points. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Graphic 1

Graphic: Character art, online, not traditional
Type: Full body, coloured
Character description: A girl (age 21) with blonde hair with brown highlights and streaks; In two messy side braids with loose hair. Dark green eyes, olive skin. An oversized tucked in white/cream/light coloured sweater with a plaid skirt. Winking and her tongue out, and either kind of grabbing her braids loosely (like twirling it around her finger) OR putting out a piece symbol over her eye, so that her eye can be seen through the 2 fingers.
References:
image image image
Payment:
For those who try: 3 pt
For the one I pick: 8 pt

Graphic 2

Graphic: Character art
Type: Full body, coloured or uncoloured, online, not traditional
Character description: A boy (age 21) with brown hair and brown eyes. Wearing a simple black t-shirt and jeans. One hand in pocket, one hand running through hair.
Payment:
For those who try: 3 pt
For the one I pick: 8 pt

Redeeming Points

Follow (max 3) on wp: 1 pt
Follow (max 1) on Instagram: 1 pt
Shoutout on message board (400+ active followers): 1pt
Adding a book to my reading list: 1 pt
Cover (for examples, check out my shop): 3 pt
Banner (for examples, check out my shop): 2 pt
Read+comment+critique for 3 chapters: 4 pt
Any other payment can be negotiated.

Bump!

Hey @dumplingbabe , I tried a few styles. Tell me if you like any or want me to make any changes

1 Like

Ahhh ty, these are beautiful! My personal favs r the last two :heart: I’ll wait for more requests before deciding, but I’ll contact you if I decide on it! Can you give me the fourth one saying ‘Prologue’, the second last one for chapters 1-8, and the last one for chapters 8-16? Your points total to 4 (I have u a bonus 'cause ur the first one who tried :3), plz tell me what you want to redeem them for!

1 Like

Okay! Will send them in as soon as possible. And I will inform you how to re-deem them once I fulfill your request :blush:

Just to clarify

This one saying prologue.

1 Like

Yup!

1 Like
Here!

PS- Ignore that one line.

For the points:-

1pt- Follow
1pt-Adding a book to my reading list
1pt-Shoutout

And for the one extra point- then you can just add any of my other book on your reading list, if it’s applicable.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll do these tmr! The chapter six one isn’t working, btw (i think)

1 Like

Welcome! And I edited it, hope it works now.

1 Like

It works, tysm!!

1 Like

@dumplingbabe Oh hey! I’d love to try the chapter headers first…gimme some time and i’ll get to it asap

1 Like

Tysmmm! Ps hi :wave:t2: :joy:

1 Like

imma go to sleep for now, so if I don’t answer to anyone for a while, im not ghosting you dw :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Heya, I just tried making some.

1 Like

hi, so i was bored so i decided to give it a try. i know it looks terrible, and i wanted to give up but i had already gone so far, so i just continued lmao. this is my first time drawing a character btw :joy:

damn, it was hard work, but it was a good experience. hope your eyes are okay after seeing my “artwork”. sorry not sorry :slight_smile:

ugh the more i look at it the more it looks like some child’s work.

1 Like

@dumplingbabe

I did only 2 for now…if u want me to continue…just lmk

1 Like

For Graphic 1:

!

Graphic 2:

Omg, I love these, tysm! I’ll be using the chapter headers, but could you make it thinner so that it matches the example I gave you for dimensions? Here:
You have 5 points, what would you like to redeem them for?

1 Like

No no no, it’s absolutely beautiful, thank you! You have 3 points—what would you like to redeem them for?

1 Like