Character Drawings

I usually only draw Disney characters, but I want to try to venture out and make my own.

WARNING: these could take a few days, I have 2 jobs and I take three classes. These take time and I am very picky about my work. Below are some photos of a few paintings I have done, the photos are poor quality because they were painted on canvases.

I will only be taking 3 requests at a time. I may deny if I can’t seem to make the drawing come out right, please refrain from doing payment until told. I don’t do redos. Please provide some kind of inspo whether its the hairstyle or pose.

PAYMENTS ARE BELOW

ONLY DRAWING PORTRAITS RIGHT NOW, CHECK BACK SOON FOR FULL-BODY.

Form:

Character Name: I don’t really need this but it helps with the organization

Physical Appearances: (hair color/style, eye color, skin color, blemishes, etc.)

Clothing

References/Inspo: please provide at least one

Payment

1 character = 1 simple comment on any one of these stories of mine (Artificials, 28 Days, Ignited With Ink, Strictly Business) + CREDIT (@ me)

2 characters = 2 simple comments on any of these stories of mine (Artificials, 28 Days, Ignited With Ink, Strictly Business) + CREDIT (@ me)*

1 Like

QUEUE:

1. Scaren // Svorn // completed
2. _Stars-Aligned // Pelewan // completed
3. Haruka547 // Anum // completed
4. user // character name // status

Hey there! I have a character i would love you to draw! I don’t really mind on the pose, As mentioned before, I would love your interpretation. Also, what’s the payment? Thanks so much for this!

• Character name: Svorn / The Fire Lord
  • Age: he looks late teens/early 20s - actual age is mid-late 20s
  • Hair colour/style: (style references appreciated) Black, a little longer than shoulder length, mainly straight but has a few waves
References

Sort of like this/ Just hanging long. If you need any other hair references, there’s a bit of help for the hair and personality in the ‘Other References’.:blush:

• Eye colour: Large-ish, angular and beautiful, heterochromia - one green, one grey.
  • Skin colour: Pale (also has a massive burn/scar-like wound on his side and is lean)
  • Clothing: (references appreciated) Medieval style clothes, long. (If you want to show the wound with a shirt list or topless or anything, I’m fine with that). If you have an idea in mind of how you think they would be,I’m honestly fine with majority of things, but here’s a few references:
References

• Personality and/or facial expression: like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders, so sad eyes but head up like he will bear through it and come out - I would like your interpretation. If you want him crying, so be it, if you want something else, so be it.
Other References

I will give this go, sounds interesting, I haven’t done any men before :thinking:

Payment is credit and a short comment on any of my stories (just one chapter, could even be the summary. I am just looking for exposure) A simple “cant wait to read” or “Great chapter” will suffice

1 Like

Awesome, will do! The comment on your story, do you want me to do it before or after you complete the drawing?

Oh yeah, and which one of your stories is it?

1 Like

Hi!

1 Like

Whichever story you’d like, I should be starting your drawing today! After I am done I will let you know to do the payment

1 Like

Hellloo

1 Like

Your drawing is done! Please complete payment and let me know :relaxed: I actually really liked how it turned out, I realized halfway through that this is my first male drawing

1 Like

Character Name: Pelewan

Physical Appearances: red wavy hair big brown eyes pale slight freckles average height inverted triangle shaped body plump lips

Personality Determined headstrong sarcastic a sweetheart if your her friends/extremely close family, insecure in quiet.

Pose of choice: hand on hip

References/Inspo: General look

Haha! Will do shortly!

Payment completed! :grin: :blush: So excited!

Here is your drawing. I hope you enjoy it

1 Like

Accepted

1 Like

I love it! Thank you!

Form:

Character Name: Anum

Physical Appearances: Brown Wavy Hair, Grey Eyes, Tan, Chiseled Jaw

Summary

Personality:
Flirty
Handsome