Character Halloween Thing

By the time I am posting this, it is almost Halloween. To get into Halloween spirit, I want everyone to answer what their character would to during Halloween. Please, one character per post. Here are some suggestions. (you don’t have to follow).

Suggestions:
What would they dress up as?
What would your character do if their place got egged or covered in toilet paper?
What kind of candy would they give?
Would they give candy to anyone or only to those in costume?

Here’s mine
If someone were to egg/tp Dropzone’s place.
Dropzone pulls out a pistol.
Dropzone: “Here’s your next costume. A corpse on the street riveted with bullet holes. And I’ll take some candy as payment for the costume I give you.”

Amneris would probably go around in either her goddess form or dressed up as a witch.

Really depends on who and the mood she’s in. As an extreme, she would kill them

She wouldn’t lol

Neither lol

1 Like

Herself XD

Probably sigh and clean it up :sweat_smile:

Packs of Skittles :candy:

They would probably give candy to anyone lol

Abel: Werewolf
Dean: Zombie
Simon: Mad Scientist
Tara: Seducing witch

They would nicely clean the area

Random. Totally random. Either a good tasting quality candy, to a candy that tastes like booger.

Anyone. Except for those who wears fortnite costumes lol.

1 Like

What would they dress up as?

Luzia would dress up as a killer trying to scare the sh!t out of people.

What would your character do if their place got egged or covered in toilet paper?

She’ll throw some back.

What kind of candy would they give?

Bamboozled, knowing people will suffer from it will bring her joy.

Would they give candy to anyone or only to those in costume?

Everyone’s welcome to eating gross candy.

Well, Halloween has passed now, but I don’t really care.

Himself, a thief. He already has the mask, anyway.

He has no house, but if he would have one, and someone would egg it, his next heist would target one of their possessions.

None. He barely has enough food for himself, he’s not going to give any out.

If he would have any candy, he would give it to everyone.

-> What would they dress up as?

Emmett would dress up as a low-quality vampire, with plastic fangs and a blanket for a cloak. He’s a little lazy and probably wouldn’t wanna go shopping for something he’d wear once.

-> What would your character do if their place got egged or covered in toilet paper?

He doesn’t own a house, but if he did and someone egged it, him and a few buddies would be on the lookout - and if someone finds out who did it, they would probably need to run for it.

-> What kind of candy would they give?

Probably any scraps of candy he had since he rarely purchases it, and if he had Halloween-specific candy, it would be candy corn.

-> Would they give candy to anyone or only to those in costume?

Anyone could take the candy he leaves out - he doesn’t care much about candy; he’s probably already pre-ordering snickerdoodles for Christmas.