Character Manips/Aesthetics & Covers

help

I’m down with the flu and would love to create some beautiful manips, aesthetics or covers for a few writers!

**Payment : A follow would be great & credit in story chapter.

** Information needed **

• Face Claim / Character -
  • Colors -
  • Mood -
  • Title - (not required unless for cover)
  • Author - (not required unless for cover)
  • Quote or Phrase (not required)
  • Anything else you want it to say or a specific look you want it to have.

Please allow 3-4 days for delivery.
I am not a professional, I just dabble on my phone - so sizes will vary.

Examples of my personal works.

COVERS

Aesthetics

Title: Fated To Your Heart
Subtitle: “ Fate wants us to kill each other but I can’t help but feel like I’m fated to be yours”
Author: GoddessDenicia
Synopsis: The main characters, Crisantha Nickleson and Jules Roberts live in a world where the supernatural thrive on violence, blood, humans, and many other things that makes it hard for their kind to get along, for humans to live even a day in the world that they call La fine dell’umanità meaning Humanity’s End. Crisantha and Jules make it their mission to get away from each other, well at least Crisantha as she finds it hard to kill a hybrid vampire that shows his human side towards her. Wanting her to be his, wanting her to fall in love with him despite the world that they live in, the angels and demons that watch them, the fear of being executed. He will take all the risks in their dangerous world, Crisantha will fall hard and deep in Jules, his humanity, his hope, and his heart. Their hearts that beat the same beat and move at the same rhythm, the love, the lust that they feel for each other. They’re fated to each other’s heart.
Images: I don’t have any in mind but I would prefer that if you use a girl, she has medium brown hair and blue eyes. If you use a guy then can you use someone with black long hair and green eyes. But maybe like a necklace or some sort of image of a heart, maybe fangs or something. An image of a gun or a knife. I don’t expect much but something kind of simple and I hope that you have great ideas for it and I enjoy your covers, keep up the good work, or maybe even something simple such as a rose or whatever works well with the name and the book.
Mood: Apocalyptic, Romance, Supernatural, Vampires.
Face Claims:
Crisantha - Brooke Williams, Phoebe Tonkin, Alexandra Daddario, Margaret Qualley, India Eisley, Freya Mavor, Courtney Eaton.
Jules: I don’t have any particular ones in mind but a guy with black long hair and green eyes.
And thank you if you do my cover and please tell me the payment.