Character Q&A

YEs, His name is Jisoo

Yes, Ravenna does horse-riding occasionally when she has the time for it. But on a regular day, she’s probably planning something in advance.

If your character was stranded on an island, who would they bring with them and why?

Not really a food, per se, but she is extremely fond of coffee with an obscene amount of cream and sugar.

What is your character’s worst fear?

(Lol, I have a book that’s the same title as your username.)

She’s afraid of losing her reputation, of humiliation, of basically realizing that she isn’t good enough.

What is one thing your character regrets?

She regrets not really getting a chance to know her mother before she passed away.

If your character could have just one wish granted, what would it be?

She’d wish for guaranteed success in everything she works hard for.

If your character was told they were terminally ill and only had 24 hours left to live, what would they do?

Julian would probably spend his last day on Earth with Jed, his best friend.
Does your character have unpopular opinions?

Ravenna hates sports and everything related to physical exercise to the point that it’s a prejudice against athletes and jocks.

Does your character have any prejudices? If so, what are they specifically?

Not exactly a prejudice, but Alex tends to not really like or get along with the popular, “normal” people in her school, and only associates with other outsider-types.

Does your character have any special skills or abilities?

Yes, Ravenna has a learned skill to detect false exteriors, likely because she was raised to perfect that skill herself.

If you could describe your character in one sentence, what would it be?

Hmmm…

Alex is a socially awkward teenage girl, with perhaps an unhealthy preoccupation with death.

Who does your character trust more than anyone else?

Ravenna usually doesn’t trust anyone, but she trusts Draven more than anybody.

What is certain to irritate or offend your character?

LOL Probably anything her sister, Sarah, does. (Mostly just being nosy and teasing her.)

What would your character change, if she could go back to any one moment of her life?

Without spoiling anything, Jasmine would definitely have a few epiphanies by going back in time. It happens in the third and final story.

If your character knew the date of their death, would they live differently?

No, I don’t think so.

If your character could interview anyone in the world (old historical figures count), who would they interview and why?

Hey! Worst fear? hmmm guess what she feared most already happened but I guess the next thing would be not finding a spouse? Maybe

What or who does your character love the most?

Control. Ravenna loves being in control more than anything.

What is one thing your character wants more than anything?

Kai wants his piano-playing ability back. He wants his LEGS back. It’s just been a struggle to adapt and change now that his legs don’t cooperate at all.

What Hogwarts house would your character be in?

Ravenna is a Slytherin. Winston always stumped me, but I’ll say Gryffindor for him. Draven is a Ravenclaw. Griffin is a Gryffindor, although I’m tempted to call him a Hufflepuff. Maurice is a Slytherin.

What is your character’s favorite part of themself?

Ryan is glad for his steadfastness. The fact that his friends can trust him and rely on him ig.

What are your character’s vices?