Chat Thread for Self-Deprecating and Undiscovered Writers #5

Another day, another thread. If you need some positivity and encouragement, come and join us.

Everyone is welcome to the

Chat Thread For Undiscovered Writers

Welcome to the thread of weird undiscovered writers that will become your group of weirdo friends because they be amazing !!! - @TigerGirl110011

If you want to make friends and talk to some fellow undiscovered writers, them join us.

1. NO ADVERTISEMENT OR ELSE !!
  2. NO ROLEPLAYING
  3. Blur All Cussing
  4. Don’t Instigate Fights and be nice. Don’t be salty, be sweet :slight_smile:
  5. No politics or religion.

The only rule I really have here though, is to be nice. You should probably blur your swearing here too… Let’s just have fun talking and being our weird selves, okay?

If there is anyone I forgot to tag, let me know please. I don’t want to leave anyone out.

@VioletLouisaThorton @RissaleWriter @PensAreCool1 @ofcourseitriedthat @shakespearian1 @ProjectMyst @Amethyst_Rain @ShinomiyaDR @TigerGirl110011 @Patengpat @ReyenaScarr @SylviaWolfe @Sam_le_fou @AmnerisTenjo @NevilletheGryffindor @MathiasCavanaugh @OutrightElm6543 @Azmavath @BarryTheMushroomKing @BeautyistheDisease @Asted1011 @EmeraldStormHeart @Poamzi48585 @OutrightElm6543 @PeachBlossomTea @Mell_Dia @JuniorDragon @Fondness_Fantasies @GhostOfA_Banana @sky_is_limit @imk @Dountmindme @Waterdragon23 @Davrielle @LaviniaThompson @JohnnyTuturro @_ag926 @ZenithRingmaster @HavenStiel @SuchithraBV @FierroThorne @absterstheninja @emilyautumn20

FIRST

1 Like

sub

loving the title lmao

2 Likes

Hi.

1 Like

Yesssss :joy:

I missed about 6k posts of the last thread.

1 Like

Guys, let’s kill the other one first!

1 Like

Lol, it’s alright.

1 Like

this sounds like the perfect place for me, based off of this title :joy:

Maybe I’ll be better with this one. Doubtful, tbh

1 Like

Heyyyyyy, we good now

1 Like

idk if i should sleep or not now

1 Like

Dude, I want some cheesecake so badly rn, lol

1 Like

Just drop in whenever :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re on a roll with writing, do it until you don’t want to anymore. If you’re a bit stuck then sleep on it.

Nah, actually, I want a grilled cheese sandwich. I’m just hungry

1 Like

That is true, we don’t need to worry about a refund :slight_smile:

1 Like

@RissaleWriter Not sure if you know but the power is out on campus

1 Like

Go get a snack

1 Like