Chat Thread For Undiscovered Writers #7

Another day, another thread. If you need some positivity and encouragement, come and join us.

Everyone is welcome to the

Chat Thread For Undiscovered Writers

Welcome to the thread of weird undiscovered writers that will become your group of weirdo friends because they be amazing !!! - @TigerGirl110011

If you want to make friends and talk to some fellow undiscovered writers, then join us. Main topics of discussion are genres, stories and characters that we enjoy writing about.

1. NO ADVERTISEMENT OR ELSE !!
  2. NO ROLEPLAYING
  3. Blur All Cussing
  4. Don’t Instigate Fights and be nice. Don’t be salty, be sweet :slight_smile:
  5. No debates over sensitive topics!

The only rule I really have here though, is to be nice. You should probably blur your swearing here too… Let’s just have fun talking and being our weird selves, okay?

If there is anyone I forgot to tag, let me know please. I don’t want to leave anyone out.

@VioletLouisaThorton @RissaleWriter @PensAreCool1 @ofcourseitriedthat @shakespearian1 @ProjectMyst @Amethyst_Rain @ShinomiyaDR @TigerGirl110011 @Patengpat @ReyenaScarr @SylviaWolfe @Sam_le_fou @AmnerisTenjo @NevilletheGryffindor @MathiasCavanaugh @OutrightElm6543 @Azmavath @BarryTheMushroomKing @BeautyistheDisease @Asted1011 @EmeraldStormHeart @Poamzi48585 @OutrightElm6543 @PeachBlossomTea @Mell_Dia @JuniorDragon @Fondness_Fantasies @GhostOfA_Banana @sky_is_limit @imk @Dountmindme @Waterdragon23 @Davrielle @LaviniaThompson @JohnnyTuturro @_ag926 @ZenithRingmaster @HavenStiel @SuchithraBV @FierroThorne @absterstheninja @emilyautumn20 @misuthewitch @AspenandMontana @LordOfSalt_1 @lst-my-shp-sil

YOU BROKE IT AGAIN

4 Likes

THIRD

1 Like

ALMOST LOL

2 Likes

I don’t fully pay attention there :joy:

2 Likes

You should. It’s the only other thread I am a regular on lol

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

shino is a bit stuck…

I mean it was the first friend Emily and I both messaged in on here :joy:

2 Likes

Ahahaha

1 Like

Abby is a murderer of threads.

2 Likes

I wanted to kill it :joy:

1 Like

And you did it lol

1 Like

Also hi @JohnnyTuturro

2 Likes

Hi sup?

1 Like

I sat there waitng to exicute

1 Like

Good job lol

1 Like

Yeah, he is very squishy and smelly. Like stinky silly putty.

Yeah, maybe. It would be late 80s, early 90s and some of the mid-90s then? He misses Ricky, though. A lot.

Yeah, and violence and lovers :wink:

1 Like

Hey! I am just debating if I wanna watch heartland or actually work on my chapter. You???

2 Likes

@Avalyn1584 Copy and paste your replies here. Or use the quote tool. Welcome.

1 Like

is proud of myself