Circle of Jerks

Why is it too easy to get lost in here hehe :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Ooo was it hard?

2 Likes

Congrats! How did it go. Now you can put your feet up and relax.

1 Like

A lot of weirdness. The same thing we always do. How’s vacation going???

1 Like

-Was it hard…mad laughter I need help… I’m going to be bothering my directors so much…It sounded like an awesome piece, but holy shit. I have never played 32nd note runs in my life.
@WhiskeyJaneDoe Trust me…I’m not relaxing until I can play this correctly. I butchered most of the runs to the point it was just garbled screeches from my instrument, so I’m still trying to get the hang of this piece. -_-
2 Likes

AKs are booty weapons…tough as hell but inaccurate as hell too

2 Likes

Oof

3 Likes

Oof indeed. I’ve played hard pieces before, but this is something else…
@Oldmanben AKs are booty weapons? What an interesting way to refer to a weapon.

2 Likes

hahahah gotta stay creative =P

2 Likes

I mean, I guess you have a point

God, BB said the same thing!!! I don’t know how accurate you need to be. :joy: We just gotta scare the weirdos away on our drinking bookclub nights. I noticed you said nothing about the rocking chair and Ray Bans.

1 Like

You got this, Potato Dude!!! The jerks believe in you.

2 Likes

so wholesome

1 Like

Heh, thanks. I’ll be working on it throughout the school year, so I hope I can get something done. Solo and Ensemble isn’t until the spring, so I at least have time to work on it,

1 Like

You better do some relaxing between now and then! At least it sounds like you’ve got plenty of time to practice. :heart:

:angel::angel::angel:

There ain’t no rest for the wicked…I have a lot of things to take care of for my senior year, so I doubt I’ll have much time to relax. (Especially during school football season…-_-)

1 Like

I have to prepare for my senior year too

School is like juggling jars of napalm: it’s possible, but you’re fucked if you make a mistake

1 Like

It’s stressful because I have to start thinking about the universities I want to apply to ugh.