Which chapters would you like me to read? Lesson 1-3
How would you like your feedback given to you? Chapter/inline
Payment Option Selected: Option one
Anything else? Thank you for your time :relaxed:

Story Title: Letters To Noah
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/178187181-letters-to-noah
Genre: short story/teen fic
Number of chapters you’d like me to read: 3
Which chapters would you like me to read? prologue-chapter 2 (they’re really short!)
How would you like your feedback given to you? PM
Payment Option Selected: Option 2
Anything else? nope :slight_smile:

[ACCEPTED]

I’ll figure out which chapter I read last. You can go ahead and critique the second chapter of Eleutheromaniac as payment.

Thank you!

[SORRY]

Since you’re requesting I critique 3 chapters of your story, both payment options must be completed. Let me know if that’s okay and I’ll go ahead and accept your request.

Thank you!

[SORRY]

Since you’re requesting I critique 3 chapters of your story, both payment options must be completed. Let me know if that’s okay and I’ll go ahead and accept your request.

Thank you!

payment completed

Oop! Sure, that’s okay. :blush:

[ACCEPTED]

Perfect, you may go ahead and complete the payments. I will add you to the queue.

Thank you!

Story Title: Fallen
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/176647925-fallen
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Number of chapters you’d like me to read: 3
Which chapters would you like me to read? Chapters 1-3
How would you like your feedback given to you? At the end of each chapter please
Payment Option Selected: Option 2
Anything else? Nope :slight_smile:

That’s perfectly okay! I’ll get right to it!

Thanks! I don’t know if it’s a genre you’ll like it’s a ya contemporary. I would say it’s not thrilling yet but it’s definitely different.

author: @besmabesma3

*book title:*Therapy sessions of an almost functioning human

genre: YA- humor

OPTION ONE: I want feedback on part I - session 4

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173039606-therapy-sessions-of-an-almost-functioning-human

SUMMARY In which this girl tries to make her way through life while trying not to take the absurdity of existence too seriously.

"-I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.

-Fair enough."

Here’s a little quote

I waved at her and made my way down the stairs and through the glass door of the building. I closed it, feeling the cold handle on my fingers and the crispy winter air engulf me in a warm embrace.
What a lovely day not to commit suicide, I thought to myself before heading to my house
PNG

Payment complete!

[SORRY]

Thank you!

[ACCEPTED]

Perfect, you may go ahead and complete the payments. I will add you to the queue.

Thank you!

[ACCEPTED]

You may go ahead and complete the payment.

Thank you!

Donee

I can do both options then

[ACCEPTED]

Thank you!

4 SPOTS LEFT FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY

[HI THERE!]

You have yet to complete your payment – a comment on the first chapter of my story, Eleutheromaniac – if you’re still interested in me completing your critique let me know!