closed for a while

closed for a while

1 Like

form
graphic type: Header & Icon (profile pack)
text: (Header text): “You will never be able to lace up my Chuck Taylors
mood: Vibrant/Dark
color scheme: pink and black and white
pictures, if any: i can find some
screen resolution from whatismyscreenresolution.com
real or fake? Real
anything else? I would like it if you could include AJ Lee on the banner, maybe a black widow, and a bunch of black and pink. Icon; I would just like AJ Lee and whatever you decide to do with it. Thank you.

Hope this was enough!

Jasmine

@Punkie1 heyyyy, i just ended up making it. hope you like it. don’t forget to follow and credit if you use it!

@laeunoia accepted!

1 Like

Can the picture not be completly different from the background. Like a completly different picture, not a smaller version of the banner… hope that made sence :joy:

THATS BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you. Will follow and credit you now

1 Like

May I ask what size are headers? I’ve been trying to find the right size and never could

@Punkie1 you are welcome! 1920 x 600

1 Like

@laeunoia I got it. Do you want me to use the same girl or a different one for the icon?

1 Like

Whatever looks best :slight_smile: I don’t mind

@laeunoia i tried!! hope you like it.

I won’t be using it, so sorry :slight_smile:

that’s okay! do you want me to try again? or do you have any reference pictures that i could look up to?

1 Like

No, I’ll try something myself and see how it turns out :laughing:

awesome! good luck with it! i’ll play with it again so as to add more examples to my belly x

1 Like

also offering blends!

can you pretty please put this up as a pre-made since the requester isn’t using it :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Sure! Would you like to use it? Let me know- just fill out the form with any changes.

1 Like

Yes please! For changes, could you change the side profile silhouette to a more realistic silhouette, since that ones a bit like a cartoon? And could you change the ‘cause my heart belongs to daddy’ to ‘You will always be always’ and add a question mark to the ‘will you be the better half of me’? Thank you!

1 Like