CLOSED FOR NOW - My COVER SHOP

requests
covers
design

๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ.

This is my first cover shop, but it isnโ€™t my first time making a cover; so, feel free to request.

๐“ก๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎโ€™๐“ผ.

• If you donโ€™t respond within 48 hours your cover becomes a pre-made.
  • I can do up to two covers per person.
  • I will accept and decline the requests that I want to. I donโ€™t ask for follows.

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ.

• Title:

• Author:

• Subtitle(Optional):

• Colours:

• Mood:

• Images(Optional):

• Summary:

๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ.

Payment is easy and may vary.

Payments such asโ€ฆ

-Your honest opinion on the summary and outer appearance of my book, The Drug Lordโ€™s Child.

-To read the first chapter of my book, The Drug Lordโ€™s Child, and comment honestly.

-Your honest opinion on the cover of my book, The Drug Lordโ€™s Child.

I will give you payments like the ones above, once I have accepted to create you covers.

**-

Dedicating your first chapter to me is mandatory, if your going to be using my cover, as well as giving me credit for the cover.**

Your covers will be delivered through my book. Once I have delivered you will find your cover there. https://www.wattpad.com/story/183741268

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฎ-๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎโ€™๐“ผ

knsjbqsas

nalknalz

Cover%205

uhiuh

mxnclsjknsd'kjnf

Bumpโ€ฆ

Bumpyโ€ฆbumpโ€ฆ

Bumpโ€ฆ

Bumpโ€ฆ

Heya!

• Title: Unlove (capitalization is flexible)
  • Author: noirdaisies
  • Subtitle(Optional): A collection of Short Poetry
  • Colours: Warmer toned. Pinks, reds, greys.
  • Mood: Script font for the title. Mood like, love gone wrong, but not really dark though.
  • Images(Optional): Burning roses. Here are some ideas but you donโ€™t have to use these ones.
    Related image
    Related image
    Image result for burning roses
  • Summary: (un)love poems.

Hi! You are accepted! You donโ€™t need payment.

Thank you for requesting. I will try my best.

Hey sorry this is late, but I forgot to add, could you put this sticker somewhere on the cover! Thankyou!
40%20PM

Okay, no problem.

I have finished your request!

UNLOVE%202

Let me know if you have any concerns, or want change to be done.

I love it so much!!! If you could just take out the โ€œ(un)love poemsโ€ that would be great (: Thank you so much omg!

In which one? And which one do you like and will be using?

The second one

Unlove%201%20FINISHED

There you go. Be sure to recommend me to whoever is interested. I love creating covers :slight_smile:

Thanks!!! I definitely will Xxx

Haha. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you. xx

Bumpโ€ฆ

Bumpโ€ฆI am now taking FREE requests.

• **Title: The Elements

• **Author: Mizu Tori

• Subtitle(Optional):

• Colours: Green, Red/Orange, Blue, Gray

• **Mood: Neutral

• Images(Optional):

Something like this, having to do with the elements of Air, Fire, Water and Earth and 4 sisters

• Summary: Mira is a young and powerful Project Manager for a powerful architect in the Kansas City area. She lives a good life until a robbery reveals that her simple family heirloom is much more than a harmless necklace. It is instead a very special key that many people would do anything to have. The necklace to open the gates of Heaven, or the gates of Hell. That robbery sends her diving into a criminal underworld where angels and demons exist, good is always in a constant fight with evil, and Mira finds who she truly is.