closed thread (free icons inside)

its super basic. describe the cover you want below with any relevant information and get it done within the week. the more descriptive the better. ofc anything drawn or using models who dont have good hd photos will make for a crappy cover. payment is critiquing the one book on my profile (be super extremely harsh about it) and um yeah, thats it.

examples:
jjsps

bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

:broken_heart:

1 Like

I’m unfortunately not in need for a cover, but just wanted to say yours are amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yo!

I’m looking for a cover for my book ‘Philo’s Story (And Others)’ it’s not on Wattpad yet. It tells the story of a group of 8 college students confronting their past trauma (or what have you) after Philo goes MIA for 24hours and Delphi, Philo’s girlfriend, wants to find him.

I was thinking Philo (lanky, black curly hair, glasses, lots of tattoos, likes to wear yellow) and Delphi (average height and average build, long brown hair, blue eyes, roundish face with a smattering of nose freckles, septum piercing) standing back to back with some sort of water or sky-related motif in the background. I like what you did on the cover of ‘be the cowboy’. That sort of style, if possible, would be swell. Other than that, do what your heart desires!

For the author’s name, just put Janaki B.

I will get to your payment promptly!!

A world full of thank yous :blush:

1 Like

I done did the payment.

1 Like

philo

hopefully clicking the image enlarges it? (im bad at coding lmao)

4 Likes

My dude, I adore it, thank you so much! (and, yes, clicking on it did enlarge it, you good)

1 Like

boomp

1 Like

bump

1 Like

:broken_heart:

1 Like

Hey! Your covers are so cool!! I’m honestly so surprised you haven’t gotten a lot more requests!!

I’m looking for a cover for my book “Fishbowl”. Its a teen romance/drama type thing about best friends and the girl likes the boy at the start but the boy starts dating someone else and then the boy likes the girl and breaks up with his gf but she doesn’t like him anymore. (they end up together at the end aha).

title: Fishbowl
author: angelikagrae
what I’d like on the cover:
mainly in a pink, lilac, apricot type colour scheme.
The boy has black curly hair, brown eyes and freckles
The girl has bleached blonde hair and dark blue eyes.
The inclusion of a fishbowl somewhere in it.
glowy, etheral type feel with stars and a lil moon maybe?

For reference, here is the first cover I made for it (but obviously it is really bad aha) so you can kind of get an idea of the the vibe I’m going for but I like your style much better (especially with the cover you did for Philo’s story above.)

Cover

Anyways I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

I will do the payment asap, thanks so much!! xx

1 Like

okkiiee I finished the payment!

1 Like

fishbowl

sorry this took so long <3

its also bigger than usual (1024x1600, 6.6mb) so you might have to rasterize or re-size depending on where/how you use it

9 Likes

that’s so gorgeous omg, you’re so talented. just stalking lol

1 Like

djdjkdsksgthanks :sob::sob:

1 Like

ahhh this is absolutely stunning!! I love it so much thankyouuuuu :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like