s o t h i s i s m y b o o k c o v er [Closed to catch up]

graphics
covers
design

banner%20top
People tell me I make great covers, I guess ¯_(ツ)_/¯ - so here is my store. Keep me busy. I only do covers, don’t ask for moodboards/signatures/ect.
Yes, I do poem books, and fanfictions.
UPDATED 03/12/19

Rules

• be patient, I own my own business and am pretty busy. You will receive your cover anywhere from 1-3 business days.
  • don’t be rude, if you want me to edit something. You can ask, just don’t be rude about it.
  • If you even have an INKLING that you may want something changed, DO NOT TELL ME YOU LIKE IT, unless you’re absolutely sure. I will then delete the PSD and move on to the next order, YOUR WORK WILL NOT BE SAVED.
  • complete “payment”
  • at least use the cover for a week or two, again if you want an edit on it. Feel free to ask.
  • Post hopping is fine, because in the end if you do or don’t choose me - it goes in my portfolio. Note, I track all the covers I make. If you use it for a day and then change, I’ll automatically make it a premade for someone else to use. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Confirmation of reading rules codeword: Illuminate

Examples:
Sample Covers
Here

Made for myself/others
Here

Payment:

• A permanent follow.
  • Read one of my stories, if you wish.
  • You must credit me in the description and the first chapter of the book, as long as you’re still using the cover

Here is the trello board to track progress, If you’re accepted - please check here to see progress on your book. Don’t pester me to see what’s up with your cover, please :slight_smile: I will tell you if you’re waitlisted and or denied. When it is completed, I will post the cover here, tag you and PM you with a watermarked SAMPLE across it. You have a week to claim it/let me know if you want changes, otherwise it’ll be put in a pre-made album and it’s anyone’s choice to grab it.

Trello Here

Form
Title:
Subtitle (Optional):
Synopsis:
Images (optional)/ Description of what you want the cover to be like):
Extra Stuff you want me to know:
What was the codeword?:

Title: Dragon Son’s Apprentice

Author’s name: Sarah Gilbert

Synopsis: Aksana is a royal guard in the Moldova court who spends most of her time enjoying the freedom of her families position as trusted and highly paid. During a surprise attack on Moldova, Aksana sacrifices herself as a prisoner of war in place of the Kings son. Over her stay at a Turkish national prison, she befriends a guard Emery, as the two of them grow closer Aksana spends her time fighting for her life and negotiating the perilous courts of her life long enemy.

Images/Description: Not really sure but a female knight, Aksana is tall and lean with a muscled build. She had dirty blond hair and grey eyes. Her story is a little darker, something moody would be really cool! The one I have now I made a long time ago, I like the style I’m just looking for something better. I’ll add it so you have some idea of what I mean lol24798303-352-k279628

Extra Stuff: It’s historical fiction if that helps. Thanks for doing this for people :slight_smile:

A C C E P T E D

I love historical fiction, so let me see what I can do. I’ve added you to the trello, and I’ll have something for you soon <3

Thank you!!! :heart:

Author has responded -

Author has accepted the sample cover

Here is your cover without the SAMPLE enjoybookcover%20done

added new samples for y’all to check out:

Title: Meeting Him
Subtitle (Optional):
Synopsis: (it’s not completely written [an introduction chapter will be up whenever I get a cover] so I’m just going to give you a rough idea) basically it’s a crossover between love, Simon and riverdale where blue and Simon end up breaking up and Simon moves to riverdale and Simon falls for jughead.
Images (optional)/ Description of what you want the cover to be like): I was thinking of having Nick Robinson (guy who plays Simon Spier) with short hair on the cover the story is mostly dark as it revolves around season 1 of riverdale so maybe have pops in the background
Extra stuff you want me to know:

A C C E P T E D

Never watched riverdale, so this should be interesting for me to figure out - added you to the trello board. Will post here and dm you with the drafts <3

Okay thank you

Author has responded and said they liked one of the covers - please let me know if you like 1 or 2 and I’ll remove the sample part :slight_smile:

Here they are as singles

Here

Edit: Thank you for the cover! (:

A C C E P T E D

Added you to the trello board <3 Will post here and dm you with the drafts <3 if you have any specific photos you want let me know

There’s not a specific one I want but if you need one to fit the overall theme of the cover, you could search up Jeon Jungkook.
Thank you! <3

dreams

please let me know if you like it or if you want any changes :slight_smile: If you like it I can remove the Sample from it :slight_smile:

Do you do historical fantasy covers?

yup!

I love it! Thank you so much! <3
I gave you a follow (:

I love them both but I think I like the first one a bit more

DELIVERED :slight_smile: Thanks for requesting!
I’ll also pm you a link to it as well

ruumie