s o t h i s i s m y b o o k c o v er [Closed to catch up]

graphics
covers
design

It should be in the style like this: Golden Key, rich Egyptian background - you see the key here?

The rich hieroglphy should reach the front of the novel before it has a distingreating - like small sand particles coming out of the hierogrplhy background.

I just need the title: Lost Key

Author: The Wanderer…

A background of the Pyramid at the bottom with the sun shining above it.

DELIVERED! Thank you for requesting :slight_smile:

I’ll also pm you a link to it as well:)

neon

A C C E P T E D
Make sure to use the form next time provided above :slight_smile:
Added you to the trello board, Will post here and dm you with the drafts <3

Here are some drafts I spruced up real quick - I’m headed off to work - let me know if you’d like any changes, ect. @wandering1234

See full res here

Hi, I’ve pmd you of future changes

Form
Title: Where The Desert Ends

Subtitle (Optional): N/A

Synopsis: The Earth is dying. Most of the planet is now made up of sand, and water is running out faster than anyone anticipated.

The second largest city left, known as Heriem, is home to all different kinds of people.

Sage Grigori had her entire life planned out for her the moment she joined the Guard. Being the youngest member – at only eighteen years old – people expected great things from her. What they didn’t expect was for her to pull a gun on a fellow officer, committing treason in the process.

Sisters Nyla and Aisley Graves have gone through life supporting each other in any way they can. So when Aisley suddenly disappears and word gets out that she has broken the Ultimate Law by leaving their walled community, Nyla has no choice but to go after her.

All three girls have nothing in common. That is, until they all end up outside the city searching for something they didn’t know they were missing.

The only question is: Will the desert ever end?

Images (optional)/ Description of what you want the cover to be like): I was thinking something with the desert or a desert city (futuristic city in the desert?). If it works, the main characters are a blonde girl, and a black haired (shoulder length hair) girl. They don’t need to be on the cover though. And maybe a pretty font. I like the current cover picture and font I have but it’s kind of blurry.

Extra Stuff you want me to know: nothing. Thank you!

A C C E P T E D

Added you to the trello board <3 Will post here and dm you with the drafts <3 if you have any specific photos you want let me know

Thank you! I did the payment of following you

let me know if you’d like any changes, ect. If you like it the way it is I’ll send over the non-sampled version

Title:The Alpha’s Sacrifice
Subtitle (Optional):They Threw her at the monsters feet broken and weak.! Will she survive or get eaten ?
Description: Born into a world full of monsters and demons, Venus struggles to get to know herself and her special ability that only she knows off, planning to keep it that way and once her pack finally finds out that she is worthy to sacrifice for protection they do not vacillate to give her up.Leader and Father of Venus Channing, Carter “The Silver Creek pack’s” Alpha has to make a decision to give his only daughter to the most feared Alpha of the strongest pack “The blood moon Raven pack “as a sacrifice to secure safety to his people.

She was heartbroken and fragile but will not let her walls break down, believed that they abandoned her she is forced to live with the one and only…

Logan Dominic

To the rest of the wolves he was the beast that has no human remorse and will kill anyone that disrespects him, he has his rules that everyone follows and does not like to be disobeyed, he will not hesitate to kill the people in his way, and he is cold hearted and seems to like it that way.

He is dangerous

She is fragile

To opposites of each other

Will she survive or get eaten?

Images :Something similar to the cover now but just better lol i dont really know i just want reader to look at the cover and want to know whats it about and i would pefer if shay mitchell is on the cover because she is the main Character 162066256-144-k999712

Extra Stuff you want me to know:

Sorry one more thing Werewolf book :slight_smile:

I really like it! Is there any way you could make the font more visible- I think it might be hard to read when I have it on my book.

Title: Butterfly Critiques
Subtitle (Optional): and more
Synopsis: it is a book that I offer my services as a critic and a reviewer.
Images (optional)/ Description of what you want the cover to be like): I want a notebook with a pretty butterfly sitting on it, or have a pen next to the notebook and have the butterfly perched on that.
Extra Stuff you want me to know: i would like “Services provided by Krystal J Smith” written in the author name place.

Will fix that in a jiffy

A C C E P T E D

Added you to the trello board <3 Will post here and dm you with the drafts <3

A C C E P T E D

Added you to the trello board <3 Will post here and dm you with the drafts <3 if you have any specific photos you want let me know

Title: Waiting On You
Subtitle (Optional):
Synopsis: Sage Collins would’ve slapped anyone who said that in senior year she’d be posing as a waitress just to flirt with a table full of guys. But with her friend Elyse, anything is possible. Elder Devon and his group of friends are just trying to get a good meal.
Images (optional)/ Description of what you want the cover to be like): I’d would be so awesome if you could make a cover with a waitress holding a plate of food or drinks. I’d love to have “Waiting On You” in big, bold letters or even the first two words in big letters with “You” in more of a script font.
Extra Stuff you want me to know: For the author name, please put Summer Coleman instead of buzzyput.

I want to accept, but you’ll be waitlisted until I finish up at least one of the other ones. Should be able to pick you up on Saturday or Sunday - if that’s fine with you

DELIVERY

Final%20K

Don’t forget to add me in the description of your book, and at least in the authors note of the first chapter <3