s o t h i s i s m y b o o k c o v er [Closed to catch up]

graphics
covers
design

I’d like to cancel since a designer decided to give it another shot and I’ll be using the second cover they made for me

Title: The Campfire Book Club
Subtitle (Optional): Gather round the campfire
Synopsis: Hello Wattpadder! It seems you have stumbled upon the Campfire Book Club, so why not come join us and become a fellow Camper? Whether you’re into adventure, action, fantasy, romance, mystery, vampires, werewolves etc. - we read it all!
Both readers and writers are welcome here at the Campfire Book Club. More information is just a click/tap away!
Images (optional)/ Description of what you want the cover to be like): I’d like there to be a lit campfire which is my only specification. I leave the rest up to you.
Extra Stuff you want me to know: You’re very good at making book covers. :blush:

I’ll just come back later if I still need a cover. I believe I have someone that may be able to get me one sooner. Thanks anyway!

Thats fine :slight_smile:

Check PMS for HQ version

DELIVERY :slight_smile:

I found a different picture of shay mitchell and used that, I can still use the picture you requested if you’d like. But, here is what I’ve come up with so far, feel free to message me back for changes. Also, let me know if you just like this one and I can remove the sample :slight_smile:

P.S. I kind of gathered it was a werewolf book based on the synopsis xD

EDIT: Author liked the cover!

A C C E P T E D

Added you to the trello board <3 Will post here and dm you with the drafts <3

Thank you :heart:

I did one without the subtitle and one with, these were fairly easy todo since you want the focal point to be the fact that its a bookclub. Also, uh I fit most of those categories for that book club. So, I shall be tuning in to this :slight_smile: Let me know if you like one, or the other, or if you had a certain thing in mind :slight_smile: I’ll remove the SAMPLE once you let me know which one you like.

I can now work on it if needed, let me know :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! I love them both and I don’t know which one to choose um… I think I’m gonna go with the second one, I really like the font :grin::grinning: I’m not sure if I can link anything here but I can PM you the book club thread link if you’d like. :blush:

Have both!

Will pm them to you as well!

Just remember to credit me in the description, and since it’s a book club - just recommend me to all authors :wink:

Sorry for being so back and forth, but yeah, it would be great if you could work on one for me.

This is what I whipped up quickly, let me know if you want any changes, or if you have a specific picture in mind.

This is actually better than what I was thinking! I love it!

Here you go, i’ll pm it to you as well! Don’t forget to credit me in the description and at least in the authors note of the first chapter :slight_smile:

Bump :smiley: queue is open

. Save

Would love a book cover !

Title: Heart Sound
Author: Misha Foxx
Username: @Startouched
Genre: Sci-Fi/ Fantasy/ Romance
Summary: Evie’s a disaster magnet, bad guys just seem to fall into her lap. So when she gets the job to take down one of the most notorious (and sexy) bounty hunters of the underworld she happily accepts. But what happens when the hunter becomes the hunted? When secrets are revealed Evie becomes the world’s most wanted and it’s a race to the death. Love, betrayal, and creatures from another world?!
Mood/ Theme: Dark,tragic romance, red, bloody, minimalistic Simple
Images/Ideas: Ribbed cage with heart in it , broken/ bleeding, hole/Heart, stars or hint at planets. (see current cover) I’m not fussy if you have better ideas i’m all ears !

Please PM me if you have any further questions <3

A C C E P T E D

Added you to the trello board <3 Will post here and dm you with the drafts <3