s o t h i s i s m y b o o k c o v er [Closed to catch up]

graphics
covers
design

5 6

Let me know if you would like any changes or which one you’d like and i’ll remove the sample :slight_smile:

Title: the hidden savage

this is the current cover for that story:

Synopsis: James life took a sharp turn when he got abducted from his own home just at the age of fifteen, but with his hopes that he would soon shift for the first time, James wasn’t as scared as he thought he would be.

But after four years, his hopes diminished when he never went through the magic of turning into a wolf for the very first time. Luckily, he succeeded with running away when Alpha Gregory wanted to play his yearly game of hide and chase.

He turned up into another Alphas territory and James could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

But what he doesn’t know, can’t hurt him - right?

Images (optional)/ Description of what you want the cover to be like): It’s a werewolf story + an LGBT one with two men. As you can hear by the name, I want the theme to be dark (but have a hint of love in it since it’s both a savage story and a love story). I would prefer that you can’t see the faces of the people you’re using, or if it matches with the description of a green eyed, brunette boy. I don’t really know what else to say, if you want more information, please say so :slight_smile:

The cover do not need to look like the one I have now, but it’s a tip kinda

Title: Sorcery on Ice
Subtitle (Optional): A short story prequel
Synopsis: Before becoming a sorceress, Glen was a teenage girl struggling after her parents’ divorce. Her grandmother, a retired ballet dancer, forces Glen to take upon figure skating to cheer her up. Glen resisted until she meets another skater named Roni and the two become friends. Glen becomes interested in the sport, and soon the two compete against each other. Time and endurance will test their friendship.
Images (optional)/ Description of what you want the cover to be like): Inspired based on this.
Extra Stuff you want me to know: None

Does the book have to be published? @sothisismypenname

Accepted!

No, just follow the form

did you see my request?:slight_smile:

Title: Totally Not Gay
Author: Dahlia Johnson
Subtitle (Optional): not applicable
Synopsis: Aokigahara Yamamoto was the most confusing, confounding, dork to ever grace the face of Instagram. It wasn’t because she cosplayed no…it was because she was a he and well…Oliver was just confused. He spent exactly four years building a crush on this bad-ass woman only to figure out that she wasn’t a woman. Now there were two very big issues staring Oliver in the face: Not only was he now questioning his sexuality his newfound crush lived in Japan and barely spoke English. Now what was he to do?
Images (optional)/ Description of what you want the cover to be like): So the one main character Aoki is a Japanese cosplayer who specializes in females and it would be cool to have maybe a cosplay of a female character done by someone who is Japanese so it fits? I know the face claim for oliver is Matthew Calvane. I’m not picky so long as the cover flows.
Extra Stuff you want me to know: If you think of a clever sub title you can add it or ask me I have none because I can’t think of one.

Title: Summers in Hell
Subtitle (Optional): N/A
Synopsis: Irene could not remember how or why she died. She just knew she ended in Hell and that Satan was her new best friend. He was not ready to find her in his realm and they had to find some way to make sense of the flashbacks Irene keeps having. They show little bits of one particular summer.
Because of Irene has the aura of a particularly strong Angel, Satan is obligated to find a way to break out of Hell and help her face odd truths about the world and who she is.

Images (optional)/ Description of what you want the cover to be like): something kind of minimalist. It’s not supposed to be a dark or overly epic story so I would prefer if the cover wasn’t too dark/cold. Maybe have the main character (She’s a sassy young woman with a soft face and dark curly hair -brown eyes-) over a background that would be sort of reminiscent of Hell. The story takes place nowadays so the girl has modern clothes.
(I know this is very vague and if you accept my request, obviously feel free to ask more questions. And if you have better ideas for the cover than mine, you can do whatever the -yet again- vague synopsis inspires you)
Extra Stuff you want me to know: yas queen, you slay :yum:

woops thought I responded, you’re also accepted!

accepted!

accepted

I have a concept ready, I’m just wondering if you have a specific type of font you were thinking of. Also you didn’t include author name - I’m going to assume, you want SBC as the author name.

Sorry, I forgot to include the author name. It’s Amelia Guillem.

As for font, any font that suits the story based on the summary and image is fine.

hell summersinhell

Heres a concept / Samples, let me know if you’d like any changes. I’ll also be pming these to you shortly

Concept / Sample Let me know if you’d like any changes I’ll be pming these to your shortly.

ice premade2ice

Concepts/samples, Let me know if you want any changes will be pming to you shortly!

savage savage2

I love the covers. I’ll send you a PM.

Hey I love some of your work. Could you make me a cover?
Title: Enlighten Me
Subtitle (Optional): The first step to reaching a higher conscience is to understand yourself.
Synopsis: It’s a book of poems that range from reflections of society to reflections of myself. But here’s the blurb too if it’ll help:
I strive to reach a higher state of mind
to truly understand myself.

My only obstacle
is myself

Images (optional)/ Description of what you want the cover to be like): No clue up to you!
Extra Stuff you want me to know: My poems have to do with enlightenment and all that so I’d love if the cover could match that theme!

Heres a concept / Samples, let me know if you’d like any changes. I’ll also be pming these to you shortly

gay%202 gay