bump

bump

bump

TITLE: One Last Adventue

SUBTITLE: Four Horseman

AUTHOR: LT

FACE CLAIMS: N/A

SHORT SUMMARY: Fifth book

IDEAS: I would love centuars just one in the middle and the background surprise me but i would love a girl centaur.

INSPO PICS: N/A

ANYTHING ELSE: Sorry for asking for so many book covers I just love your creations

could you give some ideas for the centaur girl, skin, hair, horse part type (color maybe breed suggestons)

Light skin, I don’t have a specific hair type. Her body is the horse part. Color buttermilk, breed “Arabian”

accepted

you are accepted please complete payment on Artemis Child

1 Like

PAYMENT COMPLETED :white_heart::white_heart::heart::heart::heart:

DELIVERY

this is what I eneded up with, let me know what you think. I’m willing to make small changes if you’d like. please dont forget to credit

ola [/center]

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: omg I LOVE IT THIS MY COVER OF ALL TIMES :scream::scream::scream::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart: thank you

TITLE: One Last Journey

SUBTITLE: N/A

AUTHOR: LT

FACE CLAIMS: N/A

SHORT SUMMARY: LAST BOOK

IDEAS: I would for the last book to have the witch and the girl with her dragon with a castle in the back with the flames joined together.

INSPO PICS: N/A

ANYTHING ELSE: This is my last cover request IM DEEPLY SOORRRYYY

accepted

you are accepted please complete payment on Artemis Child

1 Like

Payment completed :white_heart::white_heart:

DELIVERY

this is what I eneded up with, let me know what you think. I’m willing to make small changes if you’d like. please dont forget to credit

olj%20copy oljj oolj%20copy

1 Like

Can I make one small change if you can add the black cat, but other then that I’m surprised and I love the cover

I added two new version

1 Like

Omg thank you your the best

1 Like

Should I do a boho deal for the rest of the month?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like