closed

graphics
covers

canceling request

i did :slight_smile:

I do want the cover, sorry for not replying a lots been going on so I haven’t been online.

1 Like

TITLE: Mindful Moments
SUB-TITLE: My Beautiful Little Collection of Short Stories
AUTHOR: DesseeAuthor
GENRE: Random
SHORT DESCRIPTION: A collection of short stories written by yours truly~ Types of stories will include death, life, gods, romance, mystery, horror, aliens, teenage drama, impactful moments.
SPECIFIC IDEAS: Beautiful, Mindful, Different, Bold Title, Positive, Cool pastel color
PICTURES: N/A
MOOD/THEME: Light, Airy, Aesthetic, Blue, Fireflies or Lights like theirs
COLOR SCHEME: Blues, Cool Colors, Beautiful Ombres
INSPIRATION:
ANYTHING ELSE: Not really, just beautiful bold titles with beautiful backgrounds!
PASSWORD: Vampire Diaries

Well, I’m just glad you like it.:smile:

DELIVERY

It’s okay, @ToInfinityMyLove. Here’s your cover, I hope you like it. Let me know if you want any changes done to it. And don’t forget to complete the payment.

Thank you for requesting.

(cover removed by user)

ANNOUNCEMENT

Do not skip this, it’s important.

I’m sorry to say this but I will be closing the shop for a few days. I feel burned out at the moment and need to rest up. I started classes again during the past week and am in the process of acclimating to my new professors and schedule. I don’t think this is anything too serious so I will most likely be back sometime during the week.

I noticed I have some new requests and will be replying to them during the next few days - or hours, I’m not sure yet. But I will go over each and every one of them and give you an answer. Some may be denied and others accepted.

I also want to try working on some personal projects, I have a few ideas I’ve been dancing around for some time now and will most likely decide to do soon. And I want to see if I can fix up the thread a little. Lol.

However, I want to thank each and every one of you for supporting me and choosing me to design your covers. I never thought I would get any requests, to be honest. But I have to say that I’m glad I was wrong. So, thank you for requesting and see you soon guys!

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

@PhoenixABridges @MiaDaneille @aleccanfly @DesseeAuthor

How long are you willing to wait for your cover if I decide to make it? The graphic shop will be closed for some days and I want to know if you’ll wait for me to come back or want to cancel your request. Please let me know of your decision.

In case you decide to wait for my decision over your cover request, I will be evaluating that at some point during the next few days and shall inform you of whether or not you are accepted or denied. Thank you for requesting anyways!

deleted because it said open in the top but i just saw that other message HA awk

Sorry, my bad. I actually remembered to change the status a few minutes ago, but it’s done now.

No it’s all good; I need to learn to scroll before i post lmaoooo

I might request somewhere else. My story is treading in diverselit so I need a cover. Thank you for the consideration!

I don’t have any big plans for it and am still working on it’s publication so I don’t mind waiting :slight_smile:

I’ll just cancel my request. Thanks!

Oh! That’s alright. :slight_smile:
I never got a message? Was it through the regular wattpad site or on here?

It was through here. Thank you for understanding.:slightly_smiling_face:

DENIED

I’m sorry but I’ve decided to deny your requests. I have no inspiration or motivation to make any of your coves so I won’t be working in any of them. I do thank you for requesting. I hope you can find someone to make your covers.:slightly_smiling_face:

@PhoenixABridges @DesseeAuthor @loovey @MCKapo

WE’RE BACK ON BUSINESS!!!

The shop is open once again.

TITLE: The Darkening Seduction
SUB-TITLE: Darkness wil reign
AUTHOR: Gracie Lynn
GENRE: Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Aila Vex is a half demon breed struggling to find her way in the world. Her dark thoughts tempt her, and it’s only a matter of time before they completely consume her
SPECIFIC IDEAS: I wanted a girl with platnium blonde hair on the cover. Taylor Momsen is my face claim but if you can’t find a picture any other girl will do! In a graveyard or in the dark forest, very creepy. The pictures below are along the lines of what I’m looking for. Maybe ravens around her? fog and smoke? Glowing eyes in the dark behind her?
PICTURES: currently looking for pictures, just wanted to submit this to see :slight_smile:
MOOD/THEME: Creepy, Edgar Allen Poe Macabre dark fantasy esque
COLOR SCHEME: Dark, black and grey and white, not a lot of colors
INSPIRATION: I love your cover of "Arcane Nexus with the girl being the main focus, and I love the font you used on “Bump in the Night” https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1d/eb/a6/1deba621b5f995c830b9d6d8c1ae41b4.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/16/b5/a6/16b5a608466f8700dab50c4e48114e15.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e3/f8/bf/e3f8bfdb52f8716c01cb8eb7f0dc020c.jpg
ANYTHING ELSE: Aila has black blood,that runs through her veins, and if it’s possible to maybe somehow draw faint black veins on her wrists, with maybe her arms pointing out to show her veins? if not THAT’S COMPLETELY FINE, just figured I’d ask :slight_smile:
PASSWORD: Chiling Adventures of Sabrina

You forgot to do the password, hun.

Also, how dark are we talking about? Like, do you want your cover darker than the examples you provided or similar? I don’t consider myself well versed with anything horror so that’s why I’m asking.