xxxxxxx

4 Likes

OPEN CLOSED

1 Like

Cover Banner
Title/Quote/Text: Rosabelle White
Subtitle: “the nurse”
Author: Anna Weckert
Ideas: The face claim. Doesn’t have to be wearing anything in particular, though a nurses uniform would be cool (she doesn’t actually wear this, but it’s a good representation of her role). It would be good if you had her in a pharmacy, or in an abandoned apartment, as this is where she stays throughout the book.
Face claims: Lilly Collins
Pictures (links only): 1, 2
Password: Ashley
Is your story published? Yes!

I would love some more character banners later if that’s okay too :slight_smile:

Accepted. I’ll get started in the morning. How about we see what you think of the first banner and if you like it, I’ll do more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay! I’ll complete payment now :slight_smile:

XXX

3 Likes

I love them! I’ll be requesting another in a moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cover Banner
Title/Quote/Text: Ttod Walker
Subtitle: “the asshole”
Ideas: Tom Holland wearing glasses, an ocean background, preferably featuring a boat :slight_smile:
Face claims: Tom Holland
Is your story published? Yes

Is it ttod or Tod? Just wanting to see if that was a spelling mistake or the actual thing. But accepted either way. No payment for this one.

1 Like

It’s Ttod :slight_smile:

Gotcha. I’m on it.

1 Like

XXXX

2 Likes

I’ll definitely be coming back! I love this!

1 Like

Cover Banner
Title/Quote/Text: Jaxx Lawrence
Subtitle: “the perfect soldier”
Ideas: It would be cool if you had the faceclaim in a military uniform, the faceclaim frowning (he’s a serious, unhappy character), some sort of weapon, you could even include a zombie if you have empty space - this is for a zombie novel, and this character ends up being turned !
Face claims: Jacob Hankin
Is your story published? Yes

1 Like

XXXX

2 Likes
[quote="LauraAnnLee1, post:1, topic:200177"]
Cover X Banner
Title/Quote/Text: Juliet and the Inferno
Subtitle: N/A
Author: Amber Reno 
Ideas: Juliet lives at a rural farmhouse, but it's far from small-town boring. A small ranching community is investigating a dangerous illusive arsonist. I have many images to inspire, despite a unique genre, and I'm leaning to a cowboy imagery in sihoulette with fire in the background.
Face claims: Blake Lively, Ryan Bingham, Joe Maginallo are the actors I have in mind but I'd prefer a simpler cover without famous faces

Pictures: hrome-extension://aohghmighlieiainnegkcijnfilokake
; The cover I have in mind looks similar to Halo, shown in the link,
Let me know if the link is broken but these are the images I’ve chosen to inspire the story, aside from the fire background, cause arson is a huge element to the story

Password: Manic was incredible “Ashley”
Published: Soon!

Did my post show up right? Looks wonky on my computer… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

It’s a little wonky. Just take away the coding and plainly write it. :blush:

I’d like a banner please.

Banner
Title/Quote/Text: Daniel Barrett
Subtitle: The Enigma
Ideas: Can you make this one a sorta red/blue and black scheme? Something TUMBLR and edgy, but with a twist. And with a capital lettered font in white/black letters
Face claims: Tomer Kapon (don’t mind which photos you use)
Pictures (links only):

These are the color scheme ideas:

Faceclaim (if you don't like any of these, just google the actor)

Is your story published? Yeah, it actually is. It’s called The Reckless Disasters

Please, have fun with this! Would be interested to see what you come up with tbh. Will do the payment if/when you accept me.