✰ 𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖𝕝’𝕀 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕑- CLOSED

hi, i’m a new graphic designer hoping to gain experience and help people. please be patient with me :sparkles:
i’m quite new at this, so i’m making simple stuff :cloud:
also, i’m better at making romance covers :cherries:

please click here for examples of my graphics. take note, i’m new at this and i don’t use professional platforms like photoshop. thank you!

3 Likes

here are the forms for you to copy and paste easily lol :bluehearts:

covers

title:
author:
short summary of book:
colour theme:
description of what you want:
subtitle (optional):
anything else?:

moodboards

description:
colour theme:
quotes (if any):
any particular pictures?:
anything else?:

aesthetics

description:
colour theme:
wording:
any particular picture?:
anything else?:

banner

description:
colour theme:
wording:
any particular picture?:
anything else?:

2 Likes

Did you know that there was a famous horse named potato. But it got messed up and ended up being pot eight ohs? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potoooooooo

Any who. I think I want a banner. I see them. But I don’t understand them. Can you use the same one for all the chapters?

2 Likes

HAHA that was incredibly random. i didn’t expect someone to reply so quickly tbh.

yes, you can use the same banner for each chapter, it’s up to you. it also depends on what you want your banner to say, for example, if you want your banner to be placed at the start of the chapter stating the number of the chapter, then of course you need different banners for each chapter. however, if you want banners just for a signature or a finishing touch at the end of the chapter, you can use the same banner. usually, banners at the end of the chapter either has their name or username on it. :smiley:

Could you post some examples?

3 Likes

Do you have some examples?

3 Likes

please click on this link for examples of my works! thank you :fog:

1 Like

Hi,

The link is broken.

1 Like

oh i’m so sorry. it works on my device though. try this link then. i do hope it works :disappointed:

Can I have 2 mood boards please?

Its for my story - To Fear Death
Description - This is the blurb: Wandering the empty halls, Ivan recalled the immeasurable deaths of his victims. Their screams echoed through the walls, as each wailed in anger at his presence. In his hands he gripped tightly the, β€˜Orbis Terrarum Nova Et Accuratissima Tabula’, which contained the last memory of each victim before they perished. Ivan, elated from the sounds, smiled, inhumanly. Until, the front door opened…

Evangeline sighed at the thought of her new life of becoming a permanent surrogate mother, to a dribbling, simple-minded two-year-old child. β€˜How did she end up here?’ She wondered. When she signed up to be a godmother, this wasn’t the life she envisioned for herself. And yet, here she stood wondering where it all began.

Ivan stared, maliciously at, yet, another new guest who had dared to enter his home. The book tinged between his fingers, as he relished in the thought of welcoming his new additions. Ignoring the voices, Ivan wandered closer to Eva and child, as he watched her vacantly gaze towards the rooms of the house, her long luscious, golden, locks swaying as she turned.
β€œYes, you’ll do.” He whispered, with a menacing smile.

Colour theme - Ehm, so one would be for Ivan Thantos, who is a dark, twisted character. I pictured him as being played by Johnny Deep, if that helps. Like this: actor-johnny-depp-3139_large

The other is for my other character, Eva. Who is strong-willed and brave. I pictured her as Jennifer Morrison, like this:

Quotes: Ehm, in the blurb Ivan says β€˜Yes, you’ll do.’ with a menacing smile.

Anything else: Ehm, Ivan is a dark, twisted character that enjoys playing with his victims. Eva is kinda of a β€˜IDGAF’ character. Also there is a book as mentioned in the blurb, its a journel that has ripples of water and a face levitating off it. If this helps?

I hope this isn’t too much info. Pleas let me know if there is any issues.

2 Likes

sure, i’ll give it a try. may i know the colour theme for eva? e.g. blue, pink

(uhm im assuming for ivan it’s black?)

1 Like

Ehm, I would try and contrast Ivan. She is very hidden, so I wouldn’t say too bright, but she isn’t twisted like Ivan. If that helps? I wouldn’t go all pink and roses sorta theme.

ahh okay :ok_hand:

Thank you. Sorry if it’s slightly confusing.

it’s fine. i’ll try to finish it as fast as possible, but currently it’s nighttime here and i need to get some sleep so i’d probably do it tomorrow if you don’t mind. :slight_smile:

That’s fine :slight_smile:

Title: Out of Reach
Author: Manya707
Short Summary: Skye and Blaise have been best friends since they were in diapers. One day while at the beach, blaise gets captured along with Luke and Alice now Skye has to save them.
Colour theme: Dark colors with bright/light accent colors
Description: I want Blaise and Skye on the cover with swirls of light/magic(blue, white and black) around them
Anything else: Blaise is a black hair boy with blue-green eyes. Skye is a blonde girl with blue eyes. The genre is Action-adventure/romance/fantasy.

1 Like

thanks! i’ll get to it as soon as possible :smiley:

1 Like

here are the moodboards for ivan and eva!

hope it’s what you’re looking for! uhm i’m not sure if that’s too bright and happy for eva? i don’t mind making some changes or even doing a whole new one :smiley: please let me know what you think and don’t hesitate to tell me if you need any changes! hope you like these as much as i’ve enjoyed making them! thank you :dizzy:

1 Like

i’ve made a few so there are more you can choose from:

i know most of them don’t fit the dark theme :sweat_smile:
hope you like them anyway! feel free to tell me if you want any changes made or a different combination of the font and picture. take note that if these are not used they will be turned into premades. thanks a lot! :cherries:

1 Like