CLOSED

graphics
service
covers

if I can possibly attempt this, would that be okay?

of course, take as much time as you need :slight_smile:

I’m sorry! Yeah I’m fine if you want to attempt it! I have been super busy!

:heart: ill add you to the queue of course

@willowalmighty

Please make sure to give credit in the summary,

and to claim your cover within 3 days!

Thanks for requesting!

@pjmoppa

Please make sure to give credit in the summary,

and to claim your cover within 3 days!

Thanks for requesting!

omg omg omg!!! i love it!! i’m gonna request the second cover right away omg you’re the best

title: The Boy Who Didn’t Give Up
author: willowalmighty
subtitle: n/a
images/ideas: QXhdO8c
preferably same fonts and color scheme!! I love this one thank you thank you! the main character is a boy who’s got sort of a bad boy feel to him but really he’s just a sweet baby. he’s got dark blonde to light brown hair and scruff on his face. (this is gonna be my BABY and I have huge ideas for it. it’s gonna be in the POV of the boy, Julian, who’s got 99 problems and a girl ain’t one. it’s got serious themes including drugs, sex, etc) for a better idea, the boy i’ve been seeing as Julian as a faceclaim is Daniel Bederov: here and here but I’d prefer not to have recognizable faces, again!! that’s just for a sort of direction. I don’t have any specific places or things I’d like on it, just if it could match the first and have a guy on it!
summary: In which a boy who didn’t understand the concept of love finds himself infatuated with a girl who seeks love from someone that just won’t give it to her.
extra: if you end up doing all my covers, I’ll be putting you in my bio as well and shouting you out to my other acc with 45k+ followers to read 12 01 (not to suck up hahaha). a 2nd favorite day of the year would have to be halloween. spoopy vibes

sorry for the late response my wifi had gone out last night (it’s pretty hit and miss with the wifi at the moment which, as you can imagine, is pretty annoying) lol. as for ideas, I am really bad at this haha, sorry! of it’s too hard with the face claim being Dove Cameron then it would be perfectly fine if it were a blonde girl (but not being able to see the face, if that makes sense?) something to do with alcohol and drugs (it is quite a serious book with mature themes) so idk, a picture of broken bottles? tumblr_nj1kbbfpmK1sgytyvo1_500 (something like this, and the girl incorperated somehow? idk if i’ve helped at all, but thank you if you do do it :blush:

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

title: decker records

author: rose beton

subtitle: open til’ midnight

images/ideas: the story itself is set in the mid to late '90s, so that’s definitely the mood, as well as romance/humor. i was thinking maybe (if possible), you could have the font as a neon-like sign of the title. it can be simple, or a manip, whatever works/is easier for you. here are some inspo for the cover: one two three four

i was definitely thinking there could be either a boy and a girl in a record shop, or just a girl is fine. here are so images i found for that detail: one two three four five

summary: the story is about two people that meet in a record shop, and end up working together. the story is set in '90s, and the store is on the verge of being shut down due to times changing. as the workers try to save their little safe haven, the main characters end up having a romantic connection.

extra: my favorite day? the autumn solstice, september 22nd! i’m a huge fall lover, so the beginning of my favorite season is the best day ever.

oooooooffff new thread!

it’s beautiful!

accepted! please complete 10-15 inline comments on CHAPTER 9. Let me know when payment is complete, and then I’ll deliver your cover!

accepted! please complete 10-15 inline comments on CHAPTER 9. Let me know when payment is complete!

THANKKK YOUU :heart:

I love fall! <3 accepted! please complete 10-15 inline comments on CHAPTER 9. Let me know when payment is complete!

What does pending mean? No rush, just curious, also, happy holidays!

what do you mean by inline comments? just so that i can make sure i get the payment right lol (happy christmas :christmas_tree:)

i’ve done eleven comments on 12:01 chapter nine, and i think i did them the correct way, but i’m not entirely sure lol, sorry if i haven’t