↫ 𝓮𝓥𝓨𝓛'𝓼 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓼 ↬ [CLOSED]

feedback-offered

Red-Rose-Black-Background-Tumblr-and-white-love-heart-tumblr-photography-wallpaper-high-red-flowers-background-red-Red-Rose-Black-Background-Tumblr

ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ꜰɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ɪꜰ ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴏʙ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ.

It is so hard finding people that actually say they will do Mature, I always have to ask and then it’s hit or miss

It’s one of my genres of preference! I’d rather work with much spicier and extreme stories over working with the same cute cliché ones. Surprise me.

Is language or violence a problem?

I’d appreciate it if you’d give feedback on my psychological thriller, but if the warnings apply to you, don’t force yourself to read it.

Username: DissonanceDance
Link: Closing the Distance

Genre: Psychological Thriller
Mature: Very Yes
Chapters: 11 and ongoing (read only as much as you please)
Synopsis: This is an exploration on the insidiousness and the psychological effects of extreme, sustained abuse. When Simone’s grandfather dies, she is coerced by her father Leif into staying with him in that strange house in the woods, but sorting through the estate and arranging a funeral are not what Leif has planned for his sole progeny. Halfway through twisting her mind through pain and subjugation, his gruesome methods are interrupted when his meddling brothers arrive.

No it is not. I’m currently working on my own mature story and it has both of those, so I’m 100% okay with it.

Sounds really interesting, so I’ll take the job! Send me the Google Docs link by PM and I’ll start working on it tomorrow!

Awesome, might take a couple days, but I am fixing my Google Doc as I made some changes to my one story and will make more to the Google Doc version, then upload those into the Wattpad version

Title: Kassidy
Username: PellinorLover2314
Description:

Kassidy ‘Kas’ Morgan. He has all the tools to be a catalyst of great change within the city of Karraway. He not only is feared by most, but respected by those who have immense power in the gangs and in the Slums of Karraway.

At a young age though, Kas was witness to the bloody and brutal murder of his mother, a memory which marred his young mind. Now driven by a thirst for revenge, Kas not only fights to survive the deadly streets of the Slums, but also in the hopes of finding his mother’s killer and strike fear into the hearts of those that left him alive that night.

Violet. She fled a war that raged in her homeland, one that had ended, resulting in her people to be slaughtered by the hundreds. She fled not because her people had been conquered, but because she was to be a peace offering, a lamb being prepared for the slaughter. Her death would have led to a peace that would have led to the best of her people being murdered in order to keep them in line.

When Violet arrives in Karraway, she is attacked but in the end, saved by Kas who drove her attackers off. Kas says it was his good mood that led to him saving her…but Violet feels it was something else…something stronger.

Both teenagers have a burning passion to make those who wronged them pay for their crimes, and both have power. Kas with his gang, the Crows at his back and Violet with centuries old magic running through her veins. These two working together, along with a team of the best the Slums have to offer, Karraway’s worst citizens, they will become the most dangerous criminals in Karraway history.

The question is, will they get what they are after? Or will even stronger, more terrifying forces get in the way?

Genre: Action
Number of Chapters: Um…how many you willing to do? Will you do longterm? I ask because each chapter falls between 3k and 5k words (the last chapter was slightly over 5k) and it is an ongoing story
Extra: Heads up for violence, gore, reference/aftermath of sexual abuse and other things. (I am warning because in chapter one, I don’t go into detail about it, but Kas does save Violet from being raped during a flashback of their first meeting)

I’d appreciate it if you could edit and review my story, it has a prologue plus three parts to it. It’s more of a fantasy type of story.

Username: StoryWritersNeverLie

Title: Isolation From This Nightmare

Description: Dying, it was something that was that couldn’t be avoided and something that couldn’t be explained. No one knew what to expect when they died. They didn’t know if there was an afterlife, a chance at a new beginning, a way to be reborn again, or if they would even end up in heaven or hell.

So what happens when Amelia and Kyle find themselves meeting their unexpected end? When a simple mistake took their lives Amelia and Kyle find themselves bitter and angry, waiting to be judged with the rest of the souls who have died all across the universe.

But when a God decides its time to host the yearly tournament, Amelia and Kyle find themselves fighting for their lives, for a chance to redeem themselves but there can only be one winner. With unexpected consequences, allies with untold secrets, villains hiding behind different masks, and monsters that were too beautiful to be there, Amelia and Kyle must fight with everything they have and decide if betraying each other is really the answer in this unknown land of nightmares and dreams.

Genre: Fantasy

Number of chapters: A prologue and three official chapters. The prologue is around 300-350 words while the other chapters I believe are around 700-1000 words

Extra: It does involve mentions of possible suicide as the story is told in third person view following two people that were both involved in the event.

Nice. I’ll take it! Send me the Google Docs link through PM and I’ll begin working on it after I’m done with the other one I’ve already started. Also, I could do long term, but because I’m a college student, it would take me some time, so if you’re in a hurry to post them, I wouldn’t say I’m the best person to do so.

Fantasy is somewhat of a new genre for me, but I’ll do my best! Send me the link through PM and I’ll work on it when I’m done with the first two.

Okay, so I have accepted three stories, and that’s all I can do for now. I will try my best to get everything done before Monday or Tuesday, so please be patient with me~

No rush, I’m in high school and work part time on the night shift, but when we go through it, sometimes, like if I am revising something (not sure if I will anytime soon) I like to run through with you, so, you PM me once in a while or leave a comment asking if I wanna go through with you