Club Guidelines and Rules Mega Thread - Everything you wanted to know, now in one place!

If you’re new to the forums or have been here a while and want to refresh your memory of what is and isn’t allowed, you’ve come to the right place.

Whether you want to advertise your story, find writing advice, offer graphic services, or meet people and make friends, you’ll find the links to all the clubs, rules, and resources to make your visit successful.

Start your journey here.

:white_flower: Getting Started - Wattpad Community Forums 101 and the Wattpad Feedback and News Club

:white_flower: Share Your Story With Others - The Share Your Story Club and Story Requests

:white_flower: Writing Help - The Improve Your Writing and Genre Clubs

:white_flower: Feedback, Co-Writers, Book Clubs, Writing Groups and More - The Story Services Club

:white_flower: Meet People and Make Friends - The Cafe, Pub, and Character and Story Games

:white_flower: Where Graphic Artists Meet - The Multimedia Designs Club

:white_flower: Take Your Story To the Next Level - Industry Insiders Club and Nick’s Lab

:white_flower: As Wattpad Goes, So Goes the Community Forums

5 Likes
Ask the Ambassadors Anything!
I'll read your books :)
critiques!
Tell me about your TAGALOG (Filipino) ROMANCE STORY
R4R: 2 Chapters With Positive Reviews If Accepted!
Editing Services
tell me about your stories
:skidzipop: Pride month critiques {OPEN AGAIN}
Will Provide Character Art
Romance: Read for Read and Feedback from Professional Writer
Yaoi en Español
CLUB DE LIBROS EN ESPAÑOL
Read 4 Read - Almost all genres!
ASKING FOR HELP:)
Fanfiction R4R (any thing except kpop and anime)
Read your Story? Sure, I will read more...
read for read; any genre [empty queue]
youmakemebegin | covers, story ads, threads | open
Read for Read - Romance
Critiques for the first three chapters of your story! {CLOSED}
🔪 Dark Stories Feedback & Comment Spam 🗡
Read for read + Feedback {Open}
New Writers Review - No payment - Closed
Read-for-read with feedback
I don't like Romance and I don't like Fan Fiction. Fight me. (jk dont really bc im a sensitive little thing) Unpopular Opinions - Genre Edition (What are yours?)
QUARANTINE READ FOR READ FOR STORIES UNDER 5K
QUARANTINE READ FOR READ FOR STORIES UNDER 5K
Cover ideas
I'll read your books :)
Hey y'all!
Small Authors, read for read
Humour Writers, Readers and Lovers! Come and introduce yourselves.
R4R & F$$DBACK
I can't write anything except fanfiction, now I have nothing left to write
Check out my new cover for "Pretty Boy Series" on my profile!
the heart break
Teen Fiction - Fantasy/ Science Fiction
Teen Fiction - Action/ Adventure
Teen Fiction - Fantasy/ Science Fiction
Teen Fiction - Horror/ Mystery
fonts?! how??
Teen Fiction - Romance
Teen Fiction - Romance
Teen Fiction - Romance
sky_is_limit
We are Not Talking about COVID
Tap Here To Get Amazing Covers😘😍😍😍✅
follow for follow anyone?
New to Wattpad but not new to writting
Let's Talk About Random Things

mega1

If you’ve never been to the clubs before, there’s information you’ll need to know and you can find it in

longbar1

:rotating_light: :rotating_light: Before you can post a discussion or advertise your story with a link and cover, you’ll need to reach Trust Level 1. You can learn about the Trust Levels here. :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

While you’re waiting to reach Trust Level 1, you can read this thread which is a how-to for navigating the clubs.

Before you introduce yourself to others, here’s a guide that covers Wattpad ambassadors, forum moderators, and the culture of our Community forums.

If you see a problem or have a problem, you can use flags to alert the moderators. Here is an explanation about flags.

While you’re chatting with friends, you might want to share links to other websites. To find out which ones are allowed and which ones aren’t, go here.

If you’ve posted a question and found a solution, in some clubs you can mark your request as solved. Learn more about that here.

5 Likes

mega2

Now that you’ve (hopefully) reached Trust Level 1, you can advertise your story in

longbar2

This club has sub-sections for the most popular genres as well as a space for Spanish and German stories. When posting an advertisement for your story, make sure your story has a tag that matches the thread you’re posting in. Here is an explanation about how to do that.

If you’re not sure how to advertise your story, you can find the instructions here.

You’re also welcome to request stories to read. Here are the rules for

longbar2_a

3 Likes

mega3

The best thing about Wattpad’s forums are that they’re filled with writers from all over the world who are eager to help each other with writing.

longbar3

Be sure to look through the other pinned threads in that club as there are a lot of resources for writers, like this one

And this one

longbar4

The genre clubs are divided into separate popular genres like the Share Your Story clubs. Check out the ones you enjoy writing or reading, but be sure to read the rules first!

2 Likes

mega4

If you’d like to find someone to critique your story, an editor, a beta reader, a cover for your story, or other kinds of specialized writing help there are a lot of people offering their services in

longbar5

Please read the rules before posting in these clubs.

2 Likes

mega5

Not all chat is about writing. If you’d like to talk about your favorite movies, your studies, the latest news, or share what’s happening in your day, you can visit our non-writing chat clubs.

longbar8

The Cafe is the most active club and is a great place to hang out and meet people from all over the world.

longbar6

The Pub is much quieter and tends to be the place where the more ahem maturely aged Wattpadders hang out. Grab a drink of choice and pull up a bar stool.

If you enjoy playing games that also improve your writing, you can do that in

longbar7

By the way, if you’re interested in role playing, this is the place to find where it’s happening on Wattpad.

longbar9

2 Likes

mega6

For those who enjoy creating book covers, trailers, or any other graphic arts, and those who require graphics, the place where it all goes down is

longbar10

If you’ve never been to the MDC, this is a thread that will help you to navigate the club with ease.

If you’re a graphic artist and would like to set up a shop, create a tutorial thread, get feedback on your creations, or simply chill with like-minded artists, here are the rules.

2 Likes

mega7

If you’re interested in publishing your story off Wattpad, there is a wealth of information that can be found in

longbar11

Traditionally published and self-published authors offer advice and encouragement on every step of the publishing journey here.

longbar12

Get advice on how to improve your story from Nick, a content expert at Wattpad.

3 Likes

mega8

The basis for all the forum rules are Wattpad’s Code of Conduct and Content Guidelines. That means if something isn’t allowed on Wattpad, it’s also not allowed here. It’s a good idea to take the time to read them.

2 Likes