Hi! I’m Liz. This will be my first time venturing into an original story in a while but I just couldn’t get the plot bunnies out of my head so I’m here looking for a co-writer to help me create a new story.
- Do I want a co-writer or writing buddy: Co-writer
- Genres I read: Fantasy, Fan-Fiction, Adventure
- Genres I write: Fantasy, Fan-Fiction, Adventure (I write what I read lol)
- What is expected of my buddy/co-writer:
-someone committed and enthusiastic. This will be a long adventure I think. I’m really patient but I’d love it if you’d tell me before you disappear on me for months
-someone creative with experience writing. I’d love it if we can create this new world together with our combined ideas.
-decent handle on English grammar and spelling
- Brief plot of story: Aerin Cross is unique. She is born with the ability to cross into the realm of the airborne, the realm of the earthborne, and the realm of the waterborne. Aerin Cross did not know of the existence of her abilities though. She’s an orphaned city girl, having lived in the city of Rivercastle her whole life. Her life is about to change in more ways than one, after she finds out about a prophecy relating to her.
Aerin will be adventuring with two different people, one a long-time friend and another, an experienced warrior who’ll deliver the prophecy to her.
I got a lot of primary info ready and here’s a few:
Natureborne: Someone born of all three surface bloodlines. They are rare due to the tension between the kingdoms and the fact that the last Natureborne became a traitor. Naturebornes have gifts in handling all elements, enhanced senses from a connection to nature and a lot more to be explored.
Airborne - These beings live in kingdoms on clouds. They are hidden by special magicks that prevent human aircrafts from getting to them or even detecting them. The leading species are the Seraphim, angel-like beings whose power equates to how many wings they have. They can have up to six pairs. The airborne are known as scholars and the most peaceful of the other kingdoms.
Waterborne - one word: Atlantis! The ruling people are merfolk but we all know there are plenty of creatures in the deep. They live in huge cities underwater with stunning technology. They are inventors and innovators but extremely wary of outsiders. They harbour resentment to the humans for dumping all the trash in the oceans.
Earthborne - these are the classic Faefolk. Elves, dwarves, unicorns, etc. etc. They live on the land in a separate dimension to the humans. To access this dimension, there are portals in the forests. Just follow one of these folk. They are warriors, smiths and live with the land. They are the people that interact the most with the humans but they are very mischievous and be careful with your wording if you’re dealing with them.
Underborne - these are the beasts that lurke in the Underworld. Orcs, dark elves, imps etc. Their leader is someone banished from all three kingdoms and seek vengeance by conquering the surface world.
(Note: The three kingdoms are at a shaky treaty between one another but hostility levels are rising and the Underborne is bound to take advantage of that)