Co-writer Wanted!!:)

You can request a co-writer or a writing buddy here by filling out this form.

• Do I want a co-writer or writing buddy: Co-writter
  • Genres I read: Romance, Teen Fiction
  • Genres I writte:^
  • What is expected of my buddy/co-writer: Reliable, active and creative. Overall, just someone that will be just as passionate as bringing a story to life as me.
  • Brief summary of my current story (if applicable): I want to create a story together from start to finish, from character traits to plot and everything in between. I do have some ideas that we can brainstorm with.
    If you are interested reply or message me:)
3 Likes

Do you like fanfiction? I am currently wrighting a Danny Phantom and Star vs the Forces of Evil fanfic. I can never finish things either.

1 Like

Do you do sci-fi? Mine’s a sci-fi/fantasy but it’s also a teen fic.

1 Like

I’m looking for a co-writer too, it’s been awhile since the last time I actually wrote anything long and think that with someone else’s help I can finally get back at it. I have a lot of ideas for stories but do have problems when it comes to putting them down on paper.

I would like to hear more about the ideas you have for the story, if you would like to work with me. Feel free to send me a message if you want to.

2 Likes

Do I want a co-writer or writing buddy: Co-writer
Genres I read: Fanfiction
Genres I write: Fanfiction, Mystery, Drama, Musical, Comedy
What is expected of my buddy/co-writer: Smart, Creative, Enthusiastic, Active, and most importantly strong
I want to create a Japanese Mystery Comedy Crime Caper based on Disney’s 26th Full length animated feature The Great Mouse Detective.

I do have some ideas that we can brainstorm with.

If your still interested in a co-writer I have one on going story out and one on hold that you could check out, Please message me if you are still interested.

1 Like

I would love to have a co-writer.

1 Like

Okay we can PM to talk more!

1 Like

Okay.

1 Like

Me too.

Okay, Do you write Mysteries?

1 Like

Hi I help aspiring writers around the world to BECOME mini e-book AUTHORS. Here are some of the most successful Wattpaders who followed my path :slight_smile:

You write. I edit. Will you become my co author :slight_smile:

No

I need someone to help me write a LEGO Movie 2 fanfic.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello! :wave:

In order to ensure the threads in the Story Services club are current. After 30 days threads are closed and sunk. If you’d like to read more about this please go here.

If in the future you would like your thread closed, Add the tag plsclose to your thread along with a the message; Please Close me (And I’ll find it) or ask for it to be closed in the ‘Ask Ambassadors Anything’ thread that’s pinned in the cafe.

Thank you for understanding! :yellow_heart:

Irena

Community Ambassador