Co-writer Wanted!!:)

romance
co-writer
teenfiction

You can request a co-writer or a writing buddy here by filling out this form.

• Do I want a co-writer or writing buddy: Co-writter
  • Genres I read: Romance, Teen Fiction
  • Genres I writte:^
  • What is expected of my buddy/co-writer: Reliable, active and creative. Overall, just someone that will be just as passionate as bringing a story to life as me.
  • Brief summary of my current story (if applicable): I want to create a story together from start to finish, from character traits to plot and everything in between. I do have some ideas that we can brainstorm with.
    If you are interested reply or message me:)

Do you like fanfiction? I am currently wrighting a Danny Phantom and Star vs the Forces of Evil fanfic. I can never finish things either.

Do you do sci-fi? Mine’s a sci-fi/fantasy but it’s also a teen fic.

I’m looking for a co-writer too, it’s been awhile since the last time I actually wrote anything long and think that with someone else’s help I can finally get back at it. I have a lot of ideas for stories but do have problems when it comes to putting them down on paper.

I would like to hear more about the ideas you have for the story, if you would like to work with me. Feel free to send me a message if you want to.

Do I want a co-writer or writing buddy: Co-writer
Genres I read: Fanfiction
Genres I write: Fanfiction, Mystery, Drama, Musical, Comedy
What is expected of my buddy/co-writer: Smart, Creative, Enthusiastic, Active, and most importantly strong
I want to create a Japanese Mystery Comedy Crime Caper based on Disney’s 26th Full length animated feature The Great Mouse Detective.

I do have some ideas that we can brainstorm with.

If your still interested in a co-writer I have one on going story out and one on hold that you could check out, Please message me if you are still interested.

I would love to have a co-writer.

Okay we can PM to talk more!

Okay.

Me too.

Okay, Do you write Mysteries?

Hi I help aspiring writers around the world to BECOME mini e-book AUTHORS. Here are some of the most successful Wattpaders who followed my path :slight_smile:

You write. I edit. Will you become my co author :slight_smile:

No