☕ Coffee Lovers Chat Lounge (PART EIGHT) 📖

Hello, sweets! It’s Ava. So I decided to start a chat thread back in January. Not even sure why, just don’t have any in-real-life friends and I’ve got some free time on my hands right now that I don’t know what else to do with. Long story short, you guys really seemed to like hanging out there! As a result, I’ve continued making new parts to keep our chat alive.

No, you don’t have to be a coffee lover to chat here. Just be respectful, don’t roleplay, leave politics and religion out of conversations, be kind, don’t post anything too suggestive (there’s young ones who come here), and follow community guidelines. That’s about all. :slight_smile:

Chat away, lovelies!

(Posts which are not mine do not reflect my views. I am merely the creator of this thread.)

Tagging all frequent posters thread:
@MartyCameron @SteveTakas @New_Beginnings @JohnnyTuturro @darklings @Dark7ight @midnightlyra @harharharu @Miles-Riley @New_Beginnings @harharharu @BamaKay @appreciatedreams @LightningMcQueen6 @GrimReaper0117 @Swaggersaurus @Englandshire hoTheFuckIsAbby @Callie2309 @OnGoldenSkies @RAlexT @F3th3rA @silverdream88 @Archdav @LaviniaThompson @1213NR @dewdrop @Amethyst_Rain @RebeccaShiningStar @crystal-nights @allmyshapesandsizes @REstandarteIII @Fondness_Fantasies @Kotkoda @Stewpidley @caramelmarit @Nox_butterfly @AngelofMetatron @skitzles @mitzuriyaz @be_butterfly @shakespearian1 @flippingthepages

Enjoy loves!

NEW RULE/NEW STUFF:

A mod has made me aware that having a digital family is considered RP and is against WP’s rules for the forums. So, please do not refer to each other as family members and act as your true self when in the thread. Otherwise we could be shut down and you all could receive warnings/have your accounts deleted. I’m working on a RP on the main site. Will tag all of you once it’s done. :slight_smile: Thank you for understanding.

And we’re back…

8 Likes
1 Like

i love this song mew!

2 Likes

Me too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello

3 Likes

Hi there! How goes it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MROW

1 Like

hi! mew!! :slight_smile: how are you auntie Ava? :slight_smile:
hugs

@Countrygator hi! mew! how are you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

'Ello Johnny Boy! How goes it?

Steve is dead now xD

2 Likes

I’m good, thanks :slight_smile: How about you? Just a heads up, we can’t call each other family members in the thread anymore. I learned that it’s against the rules. Making a RP on the WP website, so for now, just call me Ava :wink:

2 Likes

Bye Steve? o_O

1 Like

o…oh :frowning:

is it just me or did the rules get much harsher suddenly?

Well okie Ava! fwend!!

1 Like

Wattpad making me want to punch it through the screen smh

4 Likes

gd u?

1 Like

what happened? :frowning:

I mean, he got banned along with idiot who started it all. So it was all worth it~

I’m the new Steve now. Or Johnny Walker rather xD
#RiseofTheJohnnyWalker~

2 Likes

Yeah :frowning: But it’s okay, we’ll abide by the rules and move the RP to the main site :slight_smile: I’ll tag you once it’s done.

Okeday Lightning friend!

2 Likes

It’s going. A little rushed today since I got a text message from the boss. I need to head to Oklahoma City for week.

This want i get for not washing clothes when I get home Friday.

1 Like