☕ Coffee Lovers Chat Lounge 📖 (PART THREE)

Hello, sweets! It’s Ava. So I decided to start a chat thread last month. Not even sure why, just don’t have any in-real-life friends and I’ve got some free time on my hands right now that I don’t know what else to do with. Long story short, you guys really seemed to like hanging out there! As a result, I made a part two, and now we’re back again with a part three to keep our coffee lounge alive.

No, you don’t have to be a coffee lover to chat here. Just be respectful, don’t roleplay, leave politics and religion out of conversations, be kind, don’t post anything too suggestive (there’s young ones who come here), and follow community guidelines. That’s about all. :slight_smile:

Chat away, lovelies!

(Posts which are not mine do not reflect my views. I am merely the creator of this thread.)

Hey, you! Yeah you, the new person reading this. Welcome new person :slight_smile: Don’t be shy, come and chat! We talk about writing, coffee, each other, and a whole bunch of random randomness here. We’d love it if you’d join.

Tagging all frequent posters from the first thread:
@SlvrDrgn33 @MartyCameron @WhoTheFuckIsThatGuy @New_Beginnings @JohnnyTuturro @smolders @Dark7ight @midnightlyra @harharharu @Miles-Riley @silverdream88 @Archdav @LaviniaThompson @1213NR @dewdrop @Amethyst_Rain @RebeccaShiningStar @crystal-nights @allmyshapesandsizes @REstandarteIII @Fondness_Fantasies @Kotkoda @Stewpidley @caramelmarit @Nox_butterfly @AngelofMetatron @skitzles @mitzuriyaz @shakespearian1 @be_butterfly

Enjoy loves! :blush:

7 Likes

Can you use my new username pleaseeee? <3 thanks!

1 Like

Omigosh so sorry, in the process of tagging noobs too. Sure thing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done ^^ Thank you for the reminder!

1 Like

Thank you Ava!

1 Like

No problem at all!

Ava

1 Like

Yes?

How strange… you disappeared

Oh, well. If it’s anything important feel free to PM :3 I have to sleep now

Ok

1 Like

is awake

What you say Ava for lol

1 Like

I wanted to say hi. See how things were. Can’t sleep thinking a lot lol

1 Like

In that case, hello :slight_smile: It’s okay I suppose. How are you (aside from thinking too much)?

1 Like

A bit itchy

1 Like

Aw, I’m sorry :frowning: hope it gets beyyer

Sorry to leave so soon, but it’s been a pretty crazy night so I’m going to try sleeping now if that’s okay

1 Like

Ok night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :heart: Night ^^

1 Like

1 Like