-am in YaG
xdo JsA lightly
-do Tae Kwon do and guitar
-assistant teacher for CCD at my church
and do a Lunar New Year performance with my church
?

should I find more?

1 Like

If you’re planning on taking AP courses, make sure your college(s) will accept your score for credit. NYU’s AP equivalencies are here: https://cas.nyu.edu/academic-programs/bulletin/policies/admission.html#4.

I was fortunate enough to go to a college that accepted 4s and 5s for the AP courses I took, and I was able to graduate a semester early, but some of my friends went to colleges that didn’t accept scores for credit. Clearly, NYU doesn’t have this issue, so this is just advice for any other schools you might be applying to.

1 Like

Also, not sure if I can link other forums here, but College Confidential is a great college forum. They have an NYU forum and a lot of general forum threads with parents and students who are applying to college just like you.

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

Good point. I checkedthe other day, though, they don’t overlap with my schools Ap courses well. I’d just be tKing them for the impressiveness factor on the college apps

As long as you excel in those courses, then, you should be fine. Good luck!

1 Like

Not particularly religious so to me those don’t really mean much academically but you’re always welcome to call and ask at the admissions office and an academic letter of recommendation will be dope. But honestly youre still going to have to do prelaw so even if you don’t go straight to NYU you can always transfer (Which is cheaper) just make sure your grades in college are dope AF

1 Like

Thanks! but also what do you mean by “excel”? How Excel-ly? like 90, 95?

ok, thank you so much for all your help!!!

I’d say an A or B is good. If you take the AP tests, 4s and 5s are best, but I don’t think a 3 is horrible.

1 Like

thank you for clarifying!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.