Come Across a "WattPad Premium Access" Spam Profile? Post Here!

I don’t think there’s a real reason, no. It’s 9/10 just to spread malware/hacking data, and unfortunately, people like to do that for fun.

This one popped up in my notifications: Premium-VruVTPN

I just got one from “Premium-BYaoVrH”

biancagames. com /spam1.png
biancagames. com /spam2.png

Received these 2 emails. </3

sorry, it says I can’t put images in my post (presumably because my own account is new?)
also says I can’t post more than 5 links even though I only put two

And I have had more then a dozen contact me today

Yeah, I got this too. :sweat_smile:

@Mrzhfzdn Hello! :smile:

Alas, I’m going to have to remove your comment. Asking people read your story, and/or providing a link, is considered self-advertising and is against Club Guidelines

If you would like feed back on your story, feel free to have a look at the Story Services club :smile:

You can also share your story in the Share a Story Club :smile:

Thank you for understanding!

Kay - Community Ambassador :xkaydotx:

Hi,

I’m not sure if this is a real user or not, as I can’t find the actual profile. However, I received a tag this week that says I’ve won Wattpad Premium out of the blue. The user is Administrator_RmAz.

Administrator_L22Xg left the following comment on Administrator_L22Xg 's profile. Join the conversation.

@thechemist100
Congratulations!
You have won WattPad™ Premium Access
Details:
www.wattpad.online

… Got this email.

Yup.

I almost clicked on one of the links, but I spent most of my time as a 9 year-old taking spam detection quizzes online so my spidey senses detected it :joy:
I got two in my email (deleted them) but I couldn’t find anything about it in my notifications. Know why that is?

It’s been very weird, to be honest - either the comment/bot was removed before you got to your notifications, or it just sent a notification to your email without actually posting anything.

Yeah, that is weird - at least Wattpad is trying to deal with it though.

Administrator_lDgHF
It seems like this is the spam profile

Via Email:
Wattpad

\ 32x32 Administrator_FdUjQ left the following comment on Administrator_FdUjQ 's profile. Join the conversation.

@GerrySaunders
Congratulations!
Details:
www.wattpad.online

The message was sent to _______. You are receiving this email because you registered with Wattpad (31 Adelaide Street East, P.O. BOX 565. Toronto, ON, M5C 2J6). If you no longer want to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here. \ 1x1

I had a couple of these recently with the same message sent to my email.

I just another one from Administrator_IlnNI

This spam bot is relentless that’s for sure.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Administrator_zK0DC
Administrator_P91OA
Administrator_rtWg4

Got a Email from Administrator_91kMu
and from Administrator_tgHWS
saying:
"Congratulations!
Details:
www.wattpad.online "