Come and chat (20+ Adults)

writing
discussion
friends

Hello! It’s been awhile since I’ve been on the forums here. There used to be an adult thread, but I wasn’t able to find it. Anywho, come chat, talk about your writing, etc. :grinning:

Hey gurl hey!

Heyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adults!

What’s up?

Been awhile! Hey!

nothing much just ate the most beautiful burger ive ever seen whats up with you

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

How goes things?

Was it from Five Guys?

Pretty good. How’re you?

I’m doing well! Been attending university for the past couple semesters which has been fun, living away from home for the first time ever which has also been fun

Been working on a bunch of new ideas as well!

How goes your writing?

Sounds exciting! Glad things are going well.

I feel like writers are always working on ideas. :joy:

It’s going well. Been posting for a new story I have up.

Writers are most definitely always working on ideas, new or old

That’s good! What story is that?

For sure.

It’s called Sense of Amelia. It’s about a girl that sees what people are thinking if they touch her.

Are you working on anything currently?

Oh that sounds interesting! Cool beans

I’m always kinda developing stuff, brainstorming story details and world building and whatnot. I haven’t really written anything in the actual doc in a while actually

Eventually, I need to do world building but don’t even know where to begin with it. I’d like to try writing a fantasy eventually.

Fantasy stories are super fun! I totally recommend writing one, they are a lot of work tho, lots of details to create and develop

I know. I usually free hand most of my writing, meaning I don’t really sit down and plan anything. I just go with the flow. And I know I’m going to have to sit and really plan and work on the details and stuff when I start my fantasy novel.

Well if you need help, I’d be happy to lend a hand! I know plenty of resources and tips

Thanks. That’s nice of you. I’ll keep that in mind!

No amazingly it was from Lucky’s Famous I think the one on 52nd st got a new cook