Come One, Come All (Let's Sprint!)

Hi!

Need to finish up some last minute chapters? Just starting a new story? Maybe you have a school assignment or just wanna do some editing! You’re all welcome!

All I ask is that you HAVE FUN!

What exactly are sprints/wars?

It’s where we as a group (or anyone you decide to find online at the time!) decide on a certain duration of time to write for. After that said time has elapsed we all come back and report the amounts written. The one with the highest word count “wins” the round and we all continue if we wish.

Does this make sense?

(For example: "We’re gonna do a 20 minute sprint starting at :30.)

It’s easier to only add the minutes of our start times just with time-zones and everything, no ones hour will be guaranteed to be the same.

If you have any questions, feel free to tag me and ask!

5 Likes

TAGLIST:

I will start to add as people ask or I think you may want to join. Feel free to let me know if you would like to be added or removed and I’ll have you off as soon as I can!

@dreams_i_have @cryingforelia @billytypes @NotLikeYouThink @liliavoir @StoryWritersNeverLie @MoFoMi @shadowsettle @SoulBurningBright @annathepanda23 @StarbucksMocha @music_ally @tidalbay @Fondness_Fantasies @midnightsxmoonlight @lst-my-shp-sil @Davrielle @BedraggledAtelier @neegas @jaxtypes @HandofRel @kkimberlyn @NoseDeep @ShinomiyaDR @TwinkleMelodics @EleanorKonik @sarakbeeksma @Imtotallynotokay @lst-my-shp-sil @hln_creates @nearxlight @LostNeverland4 @ajasolis @lyradwood @Twins_That_Write @Nablai @Ride_That_Valkyrie @DiamondsInTheSky @GlitchandGlitz @jjyves14 @Odemira @Sunlets @cvibe-writes @fennawinters @podxnok @Careless_Whisper @yvette_kierstan @floffy @KroseWriter

11 Likes

Do I know you?

1 Like

Yeah (I think so…? D:) I think we’ve chatted before I went on hiatus but i could be wrong! so sorry if you didn’t wanna be tagged

Hello :black_heart:

1 Like

Hi, How are you? :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I just wasn’t sure since I don’t recognize your username. Could you remove me from the tag list please? Thanks!

Thanks for tagging me! How have you been?

I’m doing alright. Just working on my story.

1 Like

No worries! I’m so sorry about that.

Ugh, that’s what I should be doing, it’s been so long!

1 Like

I started a new book Saturday.

ooh nice! what’s it about?

1 Like

anyone wanna sprint?

1 Like

It’s a werewolf romance

ahh i definitely need this right now

Sure!

i’m just gonna go get something to snack on real quick but i may be a min or so if you guys would like to start one i can join the next one? unless you guys arent in a rush or anything?

1 Like

I’m personally not in a rush. I am doing nothing but writing today haha.