Comic Books?

Anyone here read/appreciate comic books?

I love She-Hulk, Mystique, and Namor the Sub-Mariner

I also like buying 1970s and 1980s X-Men

I read them! I do love both Marvel and DC, but I’ll admit that of late I’ve been focusing on DC. I love Superman, Wonder Woman, Swamp Thing, Jon Kent Superboy (I do like Connor as well), and I’ll read anything with Starfire in it because I adore her and the The New Teen Titans. In Marvel I’m obsessing over The Immortal Hulk run that’s going on now. It’s honestly so good, everyone should read it! I adore Namor too! He’s such a character :joy::joy: In X-Men, I’ve been reading House of X and Powers of X which were also pretty good! I honestly just have tons of comics that I’m reading atm so I guess I’ll just stop there. But yeah, I like comics :joy: I’ve written my superhero fanfic stuff based more on the comics.

1 Like

The Immortal Hulk is awesome. I’m mostly collecting 80’s DC and filling in the gaps from my Marvel collection (been collecting for 30+ years now lol). Thankfully Marvel are releasing their Epic Collections and I’m making the most out of those.

Unsurprisingly, my favourite comic authors are Neil Gaiman, Alan Moore, Grant Morrison… but I also like Bill Mantlo, Roger Stern, Chris Claremont. John Byrne, Jim Shooter.

Now, here’s a question - who here either remembers the original Valiant comic run from the '90’s or has read any of them? Titles like Solar, Man of the Atom; Shadowman; X-O Man’o’War, etc… My God, that was an amazing company!!