Comment For A Book Review

critiques

If you’d like a book review, leave a comment below. I’ll give my honest opinion of your work.

Hi there. I moved your thread to th Story Services club as it is best suited there. It’s a place where you can critique works or look for a critic. Manually, if you want to get to that section, look for the “all” button next to “Story Services” at the top, left hand side. Scroll through the “all” section, and look for the Critiques and Feedback section. That is where you can find critics or advertise as one. Otherwise, please read club guidelines before posting. Thank you.

Alicia –

Wattpad Ambassador/Mod

Hi! I’d love to have you review my book! It’s a YA dark urban fantasy. I’ll post the blurb so you can decide if it interests you. Do you have a book you’d like me to check out?

When seventeen-year-old Abbey learns an underground club has popped up on Majestic Isle, an abandoned island amusement park, she drags her best friend, Callie, out for the night of their lives.

Unfortunately, it might be their last.

The club isn’t the haven for misfits Abbey hoped for-it’s a buffet, and the clubgoers are the main dish.

Stragglers from the gritty club disappear, as shadowy creatures race through the broken-down roller coasters and rusty bumper cars looking for leftovers. There’s no cell phone signal, the ferry is missing, and one by one the constant screams fall silent.

No one is supposed to survive the night, and escape seems impossible. All Abbey wants is to go home and forget, but while trying to escape her promised death, she receives a gift that may be the key to preventing an infestation of these creatures, creatures with an insatiable appetite for human flesh-as long as Callie doesn’t stop her.

Home, if Abbey reaches it, is just the beginning. Monsters are real and they’re coming.

Hi there! I’d really appreciate it if you reviewed my book, though it’s labeled mature if that’s an issue for you. It’s high fantasy (not the classic medieval kind though, more 19th century themed).

Here’s the link:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/140957564-the-deviants

Subbing!

Hi there! I’d love some review on the first three chapters of my book-" Brown Haired Thief" . It’s YA teen fic :slight_smile:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/88774971-brown-haired-thief

Thanks a ton! Have a great day:)

Hi, if you’re interested I wouldn’t mind a review :slight_smile:

I’ll add a little bit of info:
Title: The Last Philosopher
Genre: Fantasy/Attempted Comedy
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/50361540-the-last-philosopher

Also, thanks and sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi! I’d love your opinion on my book called ‘The Tutor’. It’s a teen fiction high school romance set in a small town. Thank you!

If you are interested. My book could always use some reads and reviews.
Title: Mirror Me (Book 1)
Genre: YA Fantasy
Blurb: Living in a home where mirrors are forbidden and a glance in one could bring disaster, Hope Martinez has found her life to be filled with questions. Struggling to survive as a Latina family in South Texas, Hope never believed her family was anything special that is until her family’s mysterious power awakes within her. For three long years she has promised her mother to avoid mirrors fearful of the consequences. Now at sixteen, Hope learns she has a terrible destiny. Hope is to destroy the world.

One day Hope breaks her promise and slips through the glass into an alternate world where she meets her reflection. The two are thrust into dangerous lands where whispers of ancient evil beings have stirred the peaceful silence and turned its people to thoughts of war.

Hope learns she is part of a great family whose power to manipulate light allows them to see into the future, heal the sick, and even alter the balance of magic. This ancient force has long sought to tip that balance in favor of the wicked and after generations of waiting a Mirrorbender has come again. With her family exposed, a war brewing, and all life at stake, Hope must choose: accept her destructive destiny or fight an impossible unchanging fate.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/654009086-mirror-me-mirror-me-series-book-1-✓-author's-note

Hi! Could you review my story “The Voice”? It’s currently posted on @leighyeann and has three chapters (more to come, though)

Sure. I’d like some honest feedback on Fishman please.
And in return I will do the same for you.

Hello! I would really love to get some feedback to my story The Truths That We Hide. The genre is romance and here is the summary:

❝It was like a game between the two of them until the other one stopped playing❞

They were enemies in high school. Pulling pranks, calling names and embarrassing each other in front of the school were in both of their’s daily schedules. That lasted almost three years until she disappeared mysteriously in the senior year without a word and he continued living a life the way it was before her.

Now, five years later both of them are busy with their lives. They haven’t seen or heard of each other since that day but the memories never disappeared. When they meet again after so long, neither of them was ready for the consequences.

And the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/105277693-the-truths-that-we-hide

Thank you so much if you do it, I really appreciate it!

Hey. I’d be great if you can take a look at my work.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/164870339-a-maiden’s-kitty

Hey there! I would love it if you were able to look at my book Kingdom of Ash

hi! please review my book called “give me love or take everything” thank yo!!!

Hey, do you like contemporary romance? I’m asking because I need feedback. I barely get reads or comments and I’d like to know other people’s opinion. Please, let me know. If you’re interested. I’ll appreciate any help. Cheers, Laura :blush:

I’m also interested in getting a review :slight_smile: It’s a young adult/ new adult romance with a lot of humor and character growth.

Blurb: Love is a game. Attraction is the law of the game that can’t be ignored. Life is the gamemaster that decides the ending of the game. What the players sometimes don’t get, is that it is not the other players they have to win against. Players are all part of one team who will have to overcome the pitfalls life throws on their way.

Scarlett Black is a high-school senior about to graduate and move on to her dream university. Although an important phase in her life is about to end and her future seems secured, her pleasant life is suddenly thrown onto a much bumpier road full of slopes and curves she could never have predicted. Racing heart, lingering gazes, and exciting tingles are the symptoms when Scarlett meets Christian. But even when the sparks are in the air and tension is high, nothing will happen when no one makes the first move. Although confused by Christian’s attempts to stay away, Scarlett decides to be the first to make a move. But what if the hidden truths are deeper that she thought? What if life decides that the end of the game is not theirs to decide?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/78568116-challenge-accepted

All right, thanks for letting me know

I’ll definitely be reviewing it. Stay tuned. :slight_smile:

I can definitely read mature books. Stay tuned for a review. :slight_smile: