• Yes!
  • Hell, no!
  • Only sorme parts of it.

0 voters

Ohh my bad ~_~
I misread that part!
Sorry Eddai Loki~

#AnonymousConfessions 628:
@laughinman I wasn’t asking exactly how…it was kinda a rhetoric question expressing my admiration !! like omg how do u do it ?! not expecting answers…
I submit offline cuz …(this is what i do when i stalk the thread to see which is whose confession so…) If someone wants they can see when the person was last active/online or can see when the person last posted and can u know connect a few dots and voila! u now know the author of those confession…i know it’s not accurate and reliable but still…
p.s keeping calm and confessing!

I know it was a rhetorical question, all the more reason I answered it… to bug you :V
I mean… the answer I gave it being anonymous makes no sense~ XD

Well, I mostly post the confessions a long time after they have been recieved, So mostly that problem doesn’t arise. But yes, when the confessions come at the same time as I recieve it, that becomes a possibility, but there is no option to see who is lurking the thread >.>
Unless they have a suspicion on whom the confession poster is and specifically check if they are active or not, it won’t be a problem~
And YEAH XD keep calm and confess~

#AnonymousConfessions 629:
I hate you sometimes

If you are a human… then I love you too >.>

Hate whom?

Same! And I find that it’s a lot harder to hear people/a lot easier to get distracted when I’m on the phone, so then I’m stuck with ‘turn the volume way up and let everybody in the vicinity hear the conversation’ or ‘ask the person on the other end to repeat themselves a thousand times’.

It scares me that Hell, no!!! was more popular than Yes!!! So I helped yes:P
(don’t kill me guys, you need a license first)

That scared me too :rofl:
I was like, “No! Please no! My extra virgin oil eyes!”

Same! XD
screams and flees in terror

TAKE ME WITH YOU!

Or don’t…your choice

sees"kinks" gulps
sees “top for her” chokes
sees “nylon rope” loses it completely and runs

You see, anything sexual makes me go aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Yes, come with me!

We can go find a cave and hide away FOREVER!!!

Yes!! Uhhhh, where?
Or we could be “ostriches” and bury our heads in the sand…

But what if I got sand in my eyes?!?!?!?!?

Then we could never see the horror again!!

Hit or miss.