Confessions Anonymous!!

discussion
confessions

Messed up??? nervous

LET ME DECLARE THIS. I WILL CENSOR CONFESSION “669” IRRESPECTIVE OF IT BEING AN ADULT CONFESSION OR NOT. JUST BECAUSE THAT NUMBER IS 669, LMAO.
<.<

Let’s run away while we can

Glory hallelujah!!!

lol XD

flees screaming and buries self alive

#AnonymousConfessions 662:
I wish i could stop disappointing my parents but just don’t seem to understand what I’m dealing with. I try hard for good grades and I’m always trying to do my best but sometimes it’s just too much. And there’s just so much they don’t know about and I can’t tell them.
On a lighter note, at least I did better on the math test today so…today’s a good day?
-asdf

#AnonymousConfessions 663:
censored

I can relate strongly to this. I’d like to say that we’re imperfect and sometimes we won’t get it completely right. But that’s okay and the hardest part is accepting ourselves.
That’s a good thing! One step at a time :heart:

NOTE: This confessions is actually not censored by me, but the person who sent it already had only put “asteris asterisk censored asterisk asterisk…” as the confession
Probably hoping it to become 669? >.>

I don’t want to know!!!

That confession has noting bad, someone pranking me by sending that word as the confession lol

Me neither!! ahhhhh

#AnonymousConfessions 664:
let me share my bio class experience here…
so the most awaited chapter was being taught…“the human reproductive system”…I expected snickers and laughter…but my fellow classmates were quiet…I thought “wow they have matured”…they listened and didn’t ask any extremely uncomfortable question…our teacher taught in such a way that for sometime i didn’t even think we were learning about sex…?_?
But the same day in the maths period I heard snickers and giggles when the teacher said the answer is “69”…i think it has something to do with the fact how the teacher said the word 69…but nevertheless i thought"nope they’ve not matured"…
~!@#

lol I can relate XD
tbh, when you are learning about reproductive system in biology, there is no way you can think of sexual things X_X
It’s like a learning experience and you look at the act and the organs as a process and an Organ >.>
To me atleast it never occured as something to feel funny/shy about while studying that when I was in high school~
But yes… When 69 comes, it’s a different STORY XD

Oomph… I mean, what’s funny about it?? It honestly seems SCARY and AWFUL and ahhhhhh.
But an essential process that we should be thankful for.
cough choke cough 69…choke choke cough not maturedXD

Damn, the confessions I am getting XD
But most of all, something popped up which I really didn’t want to see! .. .. .. ..

Now I am completely in mortal terror of 669XD
Same!!! shakes head to get it off
(I am the Queen of Pure InnocenceXD)

Well I wasn’t talking about 669 this time tbh :confused:

Well many could sufficeXD