Conversations with your character

If you could talk to some your characters and tell them anything you wanted, what would you tell them?

Explain that their deaths served a purpose and hope I don’t get struck down

3 Likes

I’ll tell them I did not know about their existence…
Even the youngest character would want my head.

1 Like

“Would you please just stop doing whatever you want and follow my outline?”
That pretty much sums it up.

6 Likes

I would want to tell Willow all about the grief I’ve faced in life. It would feel as though I was telling someone who would absolutely get it. I tried to craft her to be that way :heart:

1 Like

Tell Frankie, I’m sorry for making her lose her child and just keep getting hurt when she deserves more than that.

1 Like

“I know you’re suffering, but think of it this way: the characters I torture the most have the happiest endings.”

3 Likes

“It was an accident.”

4 Likes

I would say “I’m sorry for all the crappiness you been put through, bless your soul. You got this and I promise you are strong enough. Also hurry up and kiss Caesar, you know you want to.”

2 Likes

“CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR PURPOSE IN YOUR STORY?” to Dylan.

“Help me Mr. Officer. I’m dying to not make you gay with him.” To John.

“I’m very sorry to make you suffer. You deserve the best. Pulling another ending Maybe.” to Slime King.

3 Likes

“I’m only mean to you because you’re my favorite.” :heart:

2 Likes

“I’m sorry.”

1 Like

I’d tell the trio that they were supposed to have more superpowers (especially Stella, she was initially overpowered) but I reduced the amount of powers they had simply because it would be easier for me to write.

1 Like

You make me feel so horrible. I usually tell my readers whoever I love the most is the one least likely to survive! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

To my villain: Will you marry me? (Wait, I’m married, I forgot).

To my most beloved protag: I promise I’ll make you 10x hotter with one arm (and maybe one eye) and your girl will drool
all over you. Would you prefer I take your arm or your eye?? :heart:

3 Likes

Mike: I’m not going to try and understand what you went through during the war, but bringing Yoon home was probably the best thing that you could have done. She can’t even remember her life in Vietnam; who knows what would have happened to her if you hadn’t found her? Just remember, you have another baby to think of know. Laura wants her husband back and Amy wants her big brother back. Amy doesn’t need your protection anymore, but soon she might choose the man she loves over her family.

1 Like

I would tell him that he’s enough and that he always has been, even though he wouldn’t believe me.

1 Like

Juliet: things will get better, and you are not a horrible person

1 Like

I would tell them that everything happens for a reason. It may seem grim now but things will work themselves out!

1 Like

Tony: I regret that you are the fictional me. You ain’t my best creation, you’re even the worst of them all. You lack contours, you lack charisma, you lack knack… You are ill-fated, insufferable and the definition of an idiot… and when I promised you a prince charming, you got a frog. I kept the prince for myself and led the frog to your door… so sorry.

1 Like