Cover Art | CLOSED

art
covers

Untitled-1

If more photo references help, I found this majestic beauty with some great horn references

https://goo.gl/images/DmjUqd

This one has good face spikes

https://goo.gl/images/G94tzr

Omg I love it!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you!:blush:

Thank you so much! Ill make sure to dedicate a chapter for you once I get this baby rolling! Thank you!

I’m so glad you like it!

No such thing as too 80s for this book, honestly! There’s a haunted arcade in one chapter, and Pete literally owns a DeLorean. It’s that 80s Pete’s the goth one though - could you change that?

Thanks! :smiley:

Can definitely change it for you! One sec!

Better?

Yes, thank you! :smiley:

Omg I love how you did this! The only problem I see is how small the wings are. I never showed it in my photo since I don’t really like drawing wings so I tried to get away with making them look folded.

If it’s possible to make the wings bigger to accommodate his size that would be awesome!

I’m loving and laughing at how hilarious the wings are right now. It’s so comical! It really inspires me to make a story with a small winged dragon!

What happened to Trico? (I know he was edited, he still looks adorable)

No they’re still kinda small. Not really what I had in mind. I was thinking a LOT bigger

I’ll see what I can do. Give me a few

Take your time. I’m in no rush

Yes that looks good enough. I honestly wouldn’t mind the wings being cut off though. That was kinda what I was expecting tbh

Hope you like it! tumblr_nnofchrpgk1txrjs1o1_400

I hope you don’t mind, because I’ll still be giving you FULL credit, but I took the liberty to do some editing of my own on it as to not take any more of your time. It’s not as good as yours since I have close to no experience in Photoshop and all I know how to use it cut tool and the clone tool. But this was closer to what I had in mind for the wings.

Oh my holy heck this is BEAUTIFUL

You are so insanely talented I love it

I’m glad you like it!

Thank you! It’s really great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: