Cover Art | CLOSED

art
covers

I decided to make a black and white theme for you! hope you like them both!

red%20thread%20of%20fate%201

red%20thread%20of%20fate%202

1 My home is a Wonderland.
2 Mariia Kipper.
3 Eugenia is an ordinary girl surrounded by complexes and pop-punk. The other day she learns that she is a resident of Wonderland and goes to her “home”, but her problems begin on Earth…
4 Pastel purple and gray colors. There may be a black.
5 I’m having trouble inserting an image. A girl with black hair stands in a field with a bouquet of wild flowers. Girl with shoulder-length hair. On the background sunset.
6 Do what you want, but I don’t want to see human faces on the cover. I know it’s weird, but please try.)))

Okay, I like it, but I was hoping that it wouldn’t show the main characters face, maybe a silhouette or something. Sorry, im stupid I forgot to put that in. If you don’t have time then it’s completely fine, this is a really awesome cover anyway, I’ll still use it.

you’re not stupid. you had just said “partially silhouetted” so I was like so not all the way silhouetted lol i’ll fix it no worries!

Accepted!!! I should have it done by tomorrow!

thank you so much! they’re both absolutely perfect <3

Thank you so much!!

Title: Come back
Author: Sammy Wilkonson
Reference pics: Don’t have any
Description: Being requested is bad but no one knows that
Color Scheme: Blue and white
Do what ever the heck you want
thx :smile:

TITLE: Flawless Pain

SUBTITLE: N/A

AUTHOR: Charlize Gilkison

MY STORY: My story is about a guy who is a teenage gang leader. He hates everyone who isn’t in his close circle. Then he meets a girl in the library while buying the books his mother wanted. After their encounter he begins to want to know more about her. After the girl runs into an accident, the bad boy does everything in his power to keep her safe, while doing so he slowly brings her into his life style.

SHORT CHARACTER SUMMARY: The main girl is an introvert, a book worm, I picture her as the colour yellow, happiness, calm but also bold when it comes to her beliefs and the ones she loves.
The main guy, the one she falls for, is the typical bad boy gang leader with tattoos and dresses in all black, I picture him as a guy who is a bad boy but is a good man, I see him as the colour black, protective, angry but loving, poetry.

MOOD/COLOURS: Black, white and yellow. Dark mood with a hint of light (aka yellow)

FONT: Whatever you think is best

REFERENCE PICTURES: This is the cover im using at the moment
You don’t have to use this picture, I am happy with anything you decide.

NOTE: I am happy with whatever additions you think would suit the cover. Thank you for your time and keep up the good work!

Yours truly,
Charlize.

here you go. I hope you like! I also found it pretty hard to find pictures as well. this is all i could find really

yes%20master%202 yes%20master yes%20sir%202 yes%20sir

DECLINED. sorry!

DECLINED. sorry!!

is okay I found cover art anyway :smile:

1 My home is a Wonderland.
2 Mariia Kipper.
3 Eugenia is an ordinary girl surrounded by complexes and pop-punk. The other day she learns that she is a resident of Wonderland and goes to her “home”, but her problems begin on Earth…
4 Pastel purple and gray colors. There may be a black.
5 I’m having trouble inserting an image. A girl with black hair stands in a field with a bouquet of wild flowers. Girl with shoulder-length hair. On the background sunset.
6 Do what you want, but I don’t want to see human faces on the cover. I know it’s weird, but please try.)))

DECLINED. sorry!

I love them thank you!

Sorry to pester @imani_177 but did you end up changing my book cover, or should I stick with the first one you gave me? Just wondering because it’s been a few days since you told me

Hey! Work kind of took over for a bit! So sorry btw. I’m gonna fix it for you. Quick question though do you want the guy to be a full silhouette? because you said

and that’s what I did on the first cover.

wielders%201

I just dont want to see his face.

1. Title Silhouette
  2. Author Wiktoria Lajborek
  3. Brief description of story A guy named Jackson, is convicted of murder, and escapes prison one day because of a rescue mission for Michael, that’s part of mafia. He then gets dragged into a world of murder and fear, when he meets the mafia leader, Alyssa. She finds interest in Jackson, because on his first day, he beat down one of her men. She finds past about him.
  4. Color scheme Anything like blue, and black or red and black. I don’t mind which one. Something probably that screams ‘I’m a woman and I’m dangerous’
  5. Reference pictures ( recommended but not optional ) Sorry, I don’t have any :cry:
  6. Anything specific you want on the cover ( or let me do what the heck I want :cowboy_hat_face: ) I will trust you and let you do your magic :woman_mage:

Awhhh, and I didn’t see that it was closed. Great. Well, If it’s ever re-opened I guess.