Cover Art | OPEN

art
covers

Oh my holy heck this is BEAUTIFUL

You are so insanely talented I love it

I’m glad you like it!

Thank you! It’s really great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Heey! Its just to know if you’re doing mine sinçe you didnt say anything :smile:

hey sorry about that. I did not see. So sorry!!! I’m kind of confused. you wanted a map of cape verde but also in the shape of a heart. So like rearrange the islands in a heart

yeeah! Beause its 10 islands i thought it’d look niçe if it was the islands in the oçean at nigtht in a heat shape. but if you hae another idea let me know! :slight_smile:

Yoooooooooo i <3 itt!!! but çould you send me it without the islands and send me another uersion with the islands just like you haue it here but in red and in the çenter of a totally blaçk baçkground and the title below it in the same letter as (a çolleçtions of…)? So we çould haue 2 uersions. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUÇH!!!

Loving%20In%20The%20Atlantic%20Version%201

Loving%20In%20The%20Atlantic%20Version%202

1. Title: Remember the Burning Dream?
  2. Author: K~Lovely
  3. Brief description of story: Dream
    drēm/
    noun
    plural noun: dreams

a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep.

Dreams are supposed to be things you’ve experienced bits and pieces from what you’ve seen during the day,you’re thoughts,your hopes, your memories. These dreams they aren’t always mine. They scare me. I want it to stop but not really. Then when I think about it I want to help although I know I can’t.I wish I can control them do something but How can I? I can’t escape what’s in my head. I wish I could…I think
4. Color scheme: whatever you think looks nice but alike faded type and dark shadows (idk what I’m saying:joy:)
5. Reference pictures sorry I couldn’t find the original that was what I have but it just doesn’t look right

or
6. Anything specific you want on the cover: you don’t have to you those pictures just I want a guy there not really showing his face if you can cloud would be nice but honestly you can try any way you think it will look nice
I hope you can help me I’ve been trying to get the right cover for a long time

thank yoooooooooou so so soooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuçh. i looooooooue theeeeem!

ACCEPTED!!!9590_orig
I have another thread going on as well but i’ll try to work on yours as soon as possible! Only one person is ahead of you though

Thank you so much it doesn’t matter how long it takes obviously it takes time so you can make all of this request. Thank you.

@Hope-is-a-Dream I went ahead and used both pics to create two covers. I hope you like them! If you want anything changed feel free to tell me and I’ll fix it!

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU!! The second one is amazing, thank you. I don’t think that I have anything to fix but I would like to know if later on did would you still be willing to do those changes if any? Might not happen Just wondering anyways thank you I really appreciate it. I hope that at some point you get a chance to read the story it is still on going but you don’t have to thank you.

I wouldn’t mind doing changes later on. Just hit me up! And I’m glad you like it! I will definitely give your book a read when I have the chance. Gotta catch up on some covers is all.