Cover for Mature LBGTQ+ Story

I’m writing a Mature story about a Pansexual Polyamorous woman who is trying to balance her career and three very complicated relationships. I was thinking something like almost like a dating app maybe with sexy lips or something. My MC is a woman of color and I made this but its obviously not very good. The only thing I love is the Pansexual color button and arrow.

Title: YUM
Subtitle: Love is complicated. Sex is one click away.
Author: A Wryneck Novel
Genre: Mature, ChickLit or New Adult
Sub Genre: Romance LBGTQ+
Current cover:

yum_1_original

My blurb (Right now because its a new story and raw)

YUM is changing the way the world looks at relationships and kink. The sex-positive LBGTQ+ inclusive app creating a safe space for like-minded people to fulfill their fantasies.

Too bad for the Apps creator Aniyah Price her new boyfriend is as vanilla as they come. The British lawyer convincing the Pansexual Polyamorous young woman to try something very new, monogamy.

Things get complicated when her company hires Isaac Gareth, to mand their next campaign. Aniyah is having a hard time ignoring her attraction to Isaac, and her first love, Elizabeth Sousa, the creator of YUMs newest competitor willing to stop at nothing to make the company a relic of the past.

With the clock counting down to their next launch Aniyah Price is about to learn love is hard but sex is always one click away.

1 Like

I’d love to try!

1 Like

Dope! I literally have no idea what I want so its free game.

Doesn’t have to have a real person, if it is I posted some photos of the body types I imagine her to be and the photo on the bottom is a face type but I really just want it to look like digital I guess like sexy dating app. only thing I loooooved was my button and the mouse everything else IDK

I’m already following you so what should I do for payment?

Photos I have

images
Sexy-V-Neck-Sleepwear-Women-Black-Night-Gowns-Nightdress-Lingerie-Babydoll-Sexy-Erotic-Hot-Lace-Night_bc47599f-8edf-40e2-b568-fe57b88d3ecb_800x

1 Like

Let me know if you want any changes:

1 Like

I think I like the first one the most but I’m not sure cause I’m bad at making decisions and I’m unsure if its like digital its obviously way better than mine tho

1 Like

I can always make changes if you want, or you open a poll to ask people’s opinions if you can’t decide…

1 Like

Actually im in love with the last one can you leave the title blank ima add my button.

Also we didn’t discuss payment would you like me to read something or something?

1 Like

Of course! I changed it a bit, but I can change it back if you want:

As for payment, I’d love if you could read at least a few chapters of my book and leave some comments, please :smiley: https://www.wattpad.com/story/224378149-finding-aster

1 Like

Dope I’ll read 8 sorry I don’t want to be that person but can I get this one just without the YUM but everything else how it is

1 Like

but I like the lightness of the wryneck novel on the other one

Of course!

1 Like

I’m so excited thank you!

Also I serial comment so sorry in advance.

1 Like

No worries :D; added the button…

1 Like

I love you I’ll add in another chapter THANK YOU

1 Like

I hope it is ok that I made one too. @Wryneck

Untitled (1)

1 Like

Here’s my entry @Wryneck
The cover I came up with
literally has an app on it, hahaha.
Not sure if it’s what you’re looking for,
but I hope you like it!
Let me know if you will be using the cover.

open in new tab for full resolution

5 Likes

I know you picked something, but I felt like playing around with a cover since I liked your story concept.

2 Likes

Omg this is amazing

OMG IM IN LOVE