Cover Needed For Fantasy Book - Payment Inside

Please use the following form when posting your request:

Graphic Type (Please be specific! People can’t make you a graphic if you don’t tell them what you want.): Minimalistic or Manip

Title: Shadows of Divinity

Author: Cloud Montgomery

Genre(s): Fantasy Adventure

Colours: Purple, green, pink, gold or silver

Idea(s): My main idea was a girl looking into a reflection with a Unicorn starring back at her buuut anything with a Unicorn on the cover is acceptable. For minimalistic, maybe something with a fantasy forest setting and a Unicorn horn? A girl with a unicorn horn would work as well.

Story Summary: It’s about a girl who saves a unicorn, or tries to only to become the next one for the forest, but her sister gets kidnapped when she refuses to acknowledge her heritage and she goes on an adventure with a bunch of magical creatures in order to try and save her.

Payment (If offered. Please do not offer votes as it’s not allowed.): I will follow everyone who attempts. For the one I chose, I will post a comment on your story of choice. :heart: Also credit, always credit.

Anything Else: This won’t be posted for another weekish? Or I have something I can easily post now if it needs to be up.

I tried :sweat_smile: dunno if its good or not tho

2 Likes

<3 Thank you so much for trying! I’ll keep it in mind and follow you!

1 Like

If you still need a cover, here’s my thread :blush:

Cover Shop is open… Custom made covers // OPEN //

I am working on a cover for you now. Is a pine tree forest with a unicorn horn in front that’s maybe glowing or something what you are looking for?

1 Like

Do you like any of these for the background?

These are photos I have taken, so please don’t use them without first asking permission.

3 Likes

Whoa these are all very pretty pictures! I like the second to last pic that you have. :slight_smile:

Thanks! :grin: Okay, I will use that one.

2 Likes

Finished! I would appreciate it if you would take a look at my book and leave a comment.
ShadowsOfDivinityCover
Also, let me know if there are any minor changes you want.

2 Likes

Hi! I made a minimalistic cover (although it’s not what you had suggested with the forest and the horn) so I thought I could put it here while I try make one with your mirror idea.
There are four different ones since I couldn’t settle on a font.
image image

And mockups

So here’s the other version. It wasn’t exactly what I was picturing at the start but it’s better than what I was picturing while making it, so :shrug:
Again four of them ‘cause of the fonts.
image image

And mockups

1 Like

Hey there! I tried out something, not sure if you’re into it or not. Hope you like it either way, even if you don’t use it! All the love xx

Teal Simple Bird Illustration Wattpad Cover (1)

I haven’t done covers in a long time, but I hope you like it!

3 Likes

Here is one for you to consider:

1 Like

This is my attempt.
I don’t mind it if you don’t like it. Just give me your opinion. I am trying to get better.
And… if you like it and if you use it, can I use it in my Cover Shop?? I am gonna credit you.

Shadows Of Divinity

4 Likes

Copy of Book Cover - Made with PosterMyWall (7)

Copy of Book Cover - Made with PosterMyWall (8)
here are some more designs😊
Hope you like it.

4 Likes

Okay I rally love the last one. I am considering it <3

1 Like

Glad you like it😄

1 Like

@midnightlyra
since… you aren’t using my cover… can I use it as a pre-made in my cover shop??
I’ll still credit you.

Yeah, go ahead. No credit needed. :slight_smile: You made it, after all!

1 Like