Cover needed for the NewlyWrittenBooks profile(Closed)

Please use the following form when posting your request:

Graphic Type: As lead of the NewlyWrittenBooks, I want a cover for yet-to-be-published quote collection on Wattpad.

Title: Share Your Story Quotes

Author: NewlyWrittenBooks

Genre(s): Multigenre, Random,

Colours: We prefer open colours. Something eye-catching.

Idea(s): We’d go with the artist’s vision. We love to see what they create! :slight_smile:

Story Summary: In our endeavours to boost new writers, we bring you our latest:

Starting every Friday, we will publish one quote from your story. The quote can be a maximum of two lines (upto four for poetry) and should be posted in the comments section of this story.
A kind reminder: You can send multiple quotes but only one will be selected to give everyone a fair chance at being featured. The selected quote will be published and the chapter dedicated to the writer.
So, what are you waiting for? We are eagerly waiting to read your wonderful quotes!

Payment (If offered. Please do not offer votes as it’s not allowed.): We’ll credit the person’s name in the story description and they’ll receive a shout-out as an announcement from the NewlyWrittenBooks profile :slight_smile:

Anything Else: Have fun everyone! :heart:

Solved:

Copy of Book Cover - Made with PosterMyWall (9)

Copy of Book Cover - Made with PosterMyWall (11)

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your cover :slight_smile: We’ll get back to you soon!

Bump :slight_smile:

Bumping this thread =]

Bump :slight_smile:

I’ll see what I can come up with for you. :blush:

1 Like

@jennylgale Thanks a lot! :hugs:

I’m going to be honest; I wasn’t quite sure what you meant by “open colors.” So, I hope this color scheme suits what you’re looking for.

STORYSCROLL-SM

It took me some time to find the right scroll and quill. Let me know what you think. If it’s not for you, it’s not a problem.

1 Like
I got bored so I thought I’d mess around with this.

1 Like

1 Like

My bad. Sorry. Open means bright colours :slight_smile:

@jennylgale @imtotallynotokay @KroseWriter Thanks for your lovely covers :slight_smile: I’ll get back to you very soon! =]

3 Likes

Idk if my style fits you, but I’ll give it a try

1 Like

@softyhartz Thanks a lot for the beautiful cover :slight_smile: I’ll let you know at the earliest! =]

Mind if I try?

1 Like

@BabyBird2 Sure! :slight_smile: We love to see what you come up with =]

Here are a few I made. I can edit anything you like :slight_smile:
Share 1 Share 2 Share 3 Share 4 Share 5 Share 6

1 Like

Tried making a few :blush:

Request a Cover_Graphic (1) Request a Cover_Graphic (2) Request a Cover_Graphic (3) Request a Cover_Graphic (4)

3 Likes

@BabyBird2 @shermssss Thanks :slight_smile: We’ll get back to you soon! =]

Sure thing! :+1: I’m also open to feedback for changes to make, just to let you know :blush:

1 Like