Covers 4 You [OPEN] (Covers, Banners, etc. Available)

covers

Hey!

Completed the cover! It’s in example 27 in my book! Go to my first comment for a link!

I’ve completed the cover to see it you just go to my book and Example #28 is your cover! Thanks!

Do you think you could use a girl without a mask maybe looking sad

My books almost at 1K views :grin:

yes no???

Oof forget… I’ll fix it
By what time do you need it because I’m on a 5 minute break from packing because later today I have a flight. I’m going to be on vacation til Tuesday February 26 at about 5:00 (USA TIME) I’ll try to complete it today tho

Okay just fixed the cover. It’s in the same chapter your messed up cover was in

Name: Nat
Title: His Genius Superstar
Subtitle: --ArriaCross–
Author: Guardian17
Summary: A world-famous hacker and daughter of the most powerful criminal family who ruled the international Underworld for many generations is killed when their organization is annihilated in a single night.

She is reborn into the body of Iris McCallister, a teenage pop singer, wild party girl, and spoiled brat. For the former princess of the Underworld who lived an overprotected and shackled life, this new life is a chance to finally live the life of freedom and independence that she always wanted.

Nathaniel Stone is the most powerful man in the country’s business work. Cold and ruthless, he is someone only few dares offend. When the infamous Iris, wakes up from a year-long coma, his unfeeling heart moves for the first time and he falls hard for this unexpected genius girl.

She wants to fly freely and soar high beyond the sky. He wants her everything, to tie her to himself and to never let her go.

This is her journey to super stardom. This is his journey in accompanying her. Together, they will rock the world while facing many challenges.

But what will happen when she discovers that she can never escape from the shadows of her previous life? Will she still be able to live her dream life of freedom and independence? Will he be able to protect her from the danger?

Images/ideas: …i like to leave this up to the designer. Have fun

Sorry this covershop is going to be closed til Tuesday, Fed 26! But I don’t mind makin you a cover at Tuesday

sounds good

Cover Shop [CLOSED]

I’ll get it to you ASAP

Name: Mj Seven
Title of Book: How have you been?
Author: Mj Seven
Summary: (I don’t have one yet so I’ll do my best)
Rachel and Lex (main characters) meet after years apart under unfortunate circumstances, her mothers death. Quick to console her he realizes the little girl he once knew was all grown up. What will happen now? Do they both feel the same way?
Ideas: Its a short story romance if that helps!
Quotes (optional):
Comments: Thank you!

I’ll have it to you ASAP

Bump

Completed it! To see it you must go to my book and find the chapter with your cover. The chapters are named by the title btw

Name: Nicole
Title of Book: Her Terminal Velocity
Author: scripturecoal
Summary: It never occurred to Emma that her one night stand on a random flight to New York could be the doctor to give her the worst diagnosis she could imagine. Now, the two of them are struggling on the lines between professionalism and potential happiness with each other.
Ideas: maybe a plane or a doctor-based background - i’d like it purple though
Quotes (optional): The wildest free fall of their lives
Comments: you the best

Bump?

Name: Ash Stepp

Title of Book: On the Other Side of the Water

Author: Ash Stepp

Summary: It’s time to go through the water and back into the magical world of Wonderland. This time though, our favorite characters aren’t as innocent as they seem. Sweet romances turn into bitter rivalries while those who once hated each other have now found a new respect for each other. What will happen to our newest victim? Will our she find her way back home? Or will she be stuck in Wonderland forever?

Ideas: Can the text maybe be in a bright pink or blue? Also in a fun kind of bubble font? There should be blood in the background. There should be a golden fish in the center. Either that or a white rose. If you don’t do blood in the background can you maybe edit some onto the rose or fish?

Quotes (optional): It’s not as wonderful as we remember

Other: This isn’t published, but I’m pretty much done with the first chapter. I’m just waiting for a cover and a few other things (Including an editor)

If you need any help at all I am willing. I would love to read your book as well