Covers 4 You [OPEN] (Covers, Banners, etc. Available)

covers

Thank you! :heart:

I sent you a DM on wattpad(:

Title: Of Love and Faith
Subtitle*: The Cassidy Chronicles (This is book one in a series)
Author name: Madison Kunzler
Genre/Theme: Historical Fiction/ Romance
Summary: When Jacob Cassidy returned from California to his hometown in Iowa, he was expecting to move into his childhood home and farm and settle down from his cowboy life. But when Rosie Farnsworth’s cornsilk hair catches his attention, all his plans seem to go down the drain. With her brother fighting their love at every chance, and with questions of faith plaguing the cowboy’s mind, will he and Rosie be able to make it work?

Color Scheme: Nothing bright or neon, but not just all dark colors either. I want colors naturally found in nature.

Other Notes: This is set in the 1800s, and is a little western, so it just has to fit that time frame. When Calls the Heart, Love Comes Softly, and Love’s Enduring Promises are all good examples.

Name: Nicole
Title of Book: Her Terminal Velocity
Author: scripturecoal
Summary: It never occurred to Emma that her one night stand on a random flight to New York could be the doctor to give her the worst diagnosis she could imagine. Now, the two of them are struggling on the lines between professionalism and potential happiness with each other.
Ideas: it’s actually a lesbian romance, so please don’t feature any man. purple and kind of uncertain in its mood. maybe something medical? or airplane based?
Quotes (optional): The wildest free fall of her life starts here.
Comments: nada

Name: Kk Nortan
Title of Book: Innocent?
Author:Kk Nortan
Summary: Y/n issuing to be queen. There are only a few things in her way, a few major things. Y/n is a simple girl, always has been. Namjoon, the crown prince of Vaydia, has picked her to marry. After she is picked, strange events start occurring around her, and someone has dropped dead. The people of Vaydia think her unfit to rule because of this incident. She, with the help of Namjoon, set out to prove she is the girl he fell in love with.
Ideas: something scary almost with a picture of a crown.
Quotes (optional): I swear I didn’t do it!
Comments:It’s a BTS fan fiction

Name: RPS
Title of Book: Bloody Affinity
Author: RPS
Summary:Actaeon has been living the life of a Fallen for over a year now. Completely dependent on Nirvana, he has fallen into a life of crime to sustain that same dependence even as it eats away at his sanity. He knows that if he doesn’t continue to consume Nirvana, his body will undergo Regret and claim his life. Purposeless save for trying to find a way to survive this new life he’s entered, Actaeon seeks to reconcile the person he was with who he has become and find purpose in this new Fallen world.

Ideas: The book itself is supposed to have an atmosphere that’s as bright and vibrant as the renaissance. When I’ve thought of the characters in my head, I’ve thought they could look like the characters from an anime. The main character has Grey hair with a white shirt, dark tights, and a checkered black and white cape. When he’s hunting, his white clothes inevitably get stained red.

Comments: It’s a dark, mature, original story.