Covers and Character Drawings (A Cover Shop) V. 2

covers

Just so you know I have begun working on your cover.

thank you!!!

Photo edited will be the best.

photo edited

Okay. :smiley:

Are you still doing this?

Yes I am. :slight_smile: Would you lke to request a cover or character drawing?

Ah I already did a cover request on another thread and another thread - I don’t know if the OP has agreed with it yet - I was just asking that’s all, but I don’t think they will mind.

Okay a character drawing? But mine is Historical fic and it will be very complex.

Okay. If you want I could do a photo edited character portrait, if you think it is too complex to be drawn.

Nah a character drawing will do I will post the images.

Okay thank you. :slight_smile:

@Hafferby I was wondering if you would be okay with answering a question about your cover request in the cover shop?

yah

This is the frame that you wanted right?

refrence
@Hafferby

Right, I don’t know if you do city drawings - but it would be a nice little thing. I don’t know its a drawing from chapter 2 which I will post.

This will give you it. Taronish and Sasa travel to the Ancient City of Carthage.

City of Persian Empire
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=persepolis+reconstruction&chips=q:persepolis+reconstruction,g_1:treasury:8LezZ-2rlqM%3D&usg=AI4_-kS6LpYnv4gX7JWIKcihmr5A-aHO8Q&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjAm-HY2ejfAhU2SBUIHRHnA6AQ4lYIMSgF&biw=1536&bih=750&dpr=1.25#imgdii=k5HCUVDnd_h33M:&imgrc=sgczhDBfd5nHRM:

My character, in this novel Sparabara series, Taronish and Sasa. They look like this:

See the crown plated men? They resemble that.

Do as you will? Feel free to reject if complex!

I think I could definitely do that. :slight_smile: So accepted.

Yay!

Yus! That’s the one!

Awesome! :smiley: Thank you so much for taking your time to answer my question.

Of course. :slight_smile: Do you want the covers to be hand-drawn or photo edited?