covers by rusty (closed for catch up) (free)

covers by rusty

hello i am making free covers for a short time. i haven’t been on wp in around 3 years so if you remember me, then you’re just as old as i am :wink:
you can check out my recent examples below or follow the link for more. like i said, the covers are free but a follow if you use would be appreciated c:

here are some more examples c:

form

title:
author name:
subtitle*:
ideas:
colours/theme:
anything else:

thanks for requesting if u do, i’ll try to make them as soon as possible :heart:

2 Likes

yep

exams are done i’m all urs

1 Like

Nice graphics! The cover for ‘Home’ is really professional looking :slight_smile: And the banner on the bottom left is awesome!

1 Like

@liber_spiritus thank you so much !

1 Like

Love this!

1 Like

@EncryptedWriting thankyou c:

title: lover
author name: biebersbrunette
subtitle*: n/a
ideas: lee jeno on the cover looking a little upset but also serious? honestly, i’m just looking for something simple and all of your covers are really nice.
colours: navy and white
anything else: thank you, your covers are very beautiful.

@biebersbrunette hi! accepted and thankyou! i’ll get started on this now, do you mind what colour hair he has though?

i’d prefer if he had blonde hair, but honestly whatever you think looks good. <3

1 Like

@biebersbrunette
here’s your cover c: let me know if you want any changes or me to try again, i did have another photo option but it would’ve been more red than blue. also couldn’t find many pics that suited your theme and blonde hair but hope this is all okay c: please let me know if you will use or not (just so i can know if it could be a premade)

here’s the link

lover%201-studio

thank you !

2 Likes

it’s cute, i like the additional stars and moons. do you mind showing me the other option too?

heyy there. do u mind telling me how to center stuff like that please? thank you!

@marvelity hi! i used tips from this thread c: hope that helps !

@biebersbrunette hey! i didn’t actually make that version, i just had a photo that i could possibly use which was this one. if you like it i can give it a go in the morning if that’s okay with you? (:

1 Like

title: Los girasoles que miraban a la luna
author name: Ona Lovegood
subtitle*: n/a
ideas: I would like you to use any of these photographs:
https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1531369201-4f7be267b1de?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&auto=format&fit=crop&w=500&q=60

https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1531369201-4f7be267b1de?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&auto=format&fit=crop&w=500&q=60

colours: Oranges and yellows.

anything else: I would love a simple cover. Thank you.

yeah if you don’t mind could you make one using that photo?

@biebersbrunette hey, here you go this is the best i could come up with, thank you !

here’s the link

lover%20v2-studio

2 Likes

@wicca
here’s your cover c: hope this is what you were after ! please let me know if you will use or not (just so i can know if it could be a premade)

here’s version 1 and here’s version 2

the%20moon-studio the%20moon%20v2%20-studio

thank you !

1 Like