COVERS FOR FREE

EXCELSIOR! BOOKS COVERS FOR YOU!

Hello! If you do not understand by references…just ask, I’ll tell you;) In either case (of understanding or not understanding) I’m @foundhowling and I’m looking for people looking for covers for some graphic design experience and some fun. I usually use Canva and tumblr to make my own covers and I find that it works very well! Here’s some examples:

If my covers interest you…please give the following information:

1. Your user name
  2. the title of your book
  3. blurb about your book
  4. certain mood/genre/general feeling or aesthetic of the cover you’d like
    ALSO…if you have any specific photos you’d like me to use, then I will provide you an email over PM that you can give them to!

ALL PAYMENTS ARE 100% FREE…JUST GIVE ME CREDIT<3

MERCI ET AU REVOIR! yeehaw

Hi there :slightly_smiling_face:

Please clearly state your payment(s), or if your services are free. As stated in the Story Services - Covers and Graphics guidelines, all payments should be mentioned up-front :blush:

Click here to read the guidelines.

Thanks for understanding :slightly_smiling_face:

Hollie - Community Ambassador

1 Like

I’m really just here for the references(because I am a sensible lady, somewhat like a platypus) but I just wanted to say that the third cover looks quite fantastic!

2 Likes

ahhh thank you so much! cheers for getting the references, i was hoping someone would<3

1 Like

Howdy!

Any chance you’d be willing to make a cover for my contest? I just had the idea this morning and slapped together a cover I thought would make sense, but I know it’s not the prettiest thing out there.

1. Your user name: KariRakitan
  2. the title of your book: Defeating a God/Goddess Award [OPEN]
  3. blurb about your book: It’s a contest rather than a story, so yeah
  4. certain mood/genre/general feeling or aesthetic of the cover you’d like: Surprise me :grin:

sure, when would you like it by?

1 Like

Since I’m only running the contest a short time, the sooner the better :slight_smile: A week would be fine, though.

1 Like

Hiya!

1. Username: AmethystMoonshine (or just Amethyst-my name)
  2. The title: Mirrored
  3. Blurb about book: It is an alternate universe book, post apocalyptic (sort of) romance- Teen fiction
    4 Certain mood: abandoned city kind of vibe, maybe a broken mirror I have made my own but would like to have others maybe give good ideas something that will catch the eye
    Here was mine- (anything that you can do to maybe give it a more catching look would be amazing!)
    197350686-256-k930939
1 Like

here you go, hope you enjoy, any changes you need I can make! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s what i came up with! Very much in my style, but hopefully it gives something to work with or something that interests you!

1 Like

and heres one without the blurb…

Awesome! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

User - AverySummers1238
Title - Prisoner 563
Blurb - Silence. That’s all I hear. Unless you count the occasional alarms and rumble of newbie prisoners trying to escape. Welcome to CORVUS Maximum Prison also known as the CMP or my preferable name for it, place that makes you wish you were in hell because at least it would be warmer. You see this is where they keep the “No Good” prisoners the ones too “dangerous” for anyone so they decided to ship us off to an island, miles from civilisation. One way in…No way out. Or so I thought.

“Monsters aren’t born,” my voice drops to a low murmur, “they’re made.”
Genre/Aesthetic - Mysterious, Action, Dark.

1 Like

Here’s your cover! Hope you love it <3

Brittany Quartz
Destruction
Romance
https://www.wattpad.com/story/197410661-destruction

I love her. And if I love her, I can’t destroy her.

Having just gotten out of a mental asylum as a plea deal to stay out of prison, it’s evident that Eli has a past that he’s not gotten out of.
He’s pressured to prove to everyone that he’s a changed person but behind closed doors, he’s still just as corrupted as before he left and lets himself fall back into his old habits quickly.
When a girl comes into her life, Eli is determined to scare her away, not wanting anything to do with her. When his threats only make her more curious about him, it’s clear she wont go as easily as he’d hoped.
What happens as Eli uses all his time to push her away, then realizes he might actually be falling for her… An emotion he’s never felt before.
Aria is going to find out just how dangerous and destructive he can be, and Eli is going to realize that you can’t run away from your past forever.

For the cover: It’s a dark romance that focuses on a male perspective. There are a lot of times throughout the book that water and the feeling of drowning is mentioned, so including something like that would be super cool. The cover, I don’t want a couple on it, but more just the male. If you look at my current cover, it may give you an idea. He’s dark, smokes, drinks, and has a hard past.
But ya. If you’re interested, let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU! I LOVE IT :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you for helping me with this!

you’re so very welcome!<3

Here’s your cover…hope you love it! I’ve changed the payment, still free:) but it’d be lovely if you could mention me as the cover artist somewhere, thanks so much<3

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: It’s actually really cool! A lot different than what I thought you’d do with it, but I am not disappointed :))

awesome, I’m so glad! If there is anything you’d like me to change or add I can do that as well:)