COVERS! {free}

Hello hello!

I have just returned to the Wattpad community after years, and I’m dying to make some covers. That being said, the only covers I have right now as examples are the ones I used for my own stories. I know they are fanfiction based, but that’s why I’m offering this service for free. I’d love to build a portfolio in all genres, and there’s no requirement for you to use it.

100% Free and no commitment needed. I just need some ideas.

All I need are the following:

• Title
  • Author
  • Tagline (quote, sayings, etc} optional
  • Description of your story
  • What theme you’re looking for (happy, dark, mysterious, certain colors, etc)
  • Characters (optional)
  • anything else
Here are my covers that I use for my stories
  • Title kiwi
  • Author imtotallynotokay
  • Tagline (quote, sayings, etc} optional
  • Description of your story its a valentines themed short story
  • What theme you’re looking for (happy, dark, mysterious, certain colors, etc) light, happy, romantic
  • Characters (optional) Harry Styles
  • anything else nope, thank you.

I’d really appreciate it!

Title- Hell to Love
Author- Aena
Tagline- “Somewhere there is someone who dreams of your smile.”
Description- Life’s always not what you fancy it to be. It’s more trouble then what it seems to be on outside.

Let me tell you… Hi! I’m Ivy Makrow and I’m 24 years old. Currently I work at Madison Avenue for a clothing brand and I’m incharge of the marketing department. My life was going pretty well until… ofcourse he had to return…
Theme- Happy (Sort of romanticbut a bit sad)
Characters - Ivy Makraow, Richard Walter

Plz do consider…

Title: Poetry Contest Entries
Author: @Bunnygunny
Description of your story: It’s just a collection of rhyme-based Contest Entries
What theme you’re looking for: A mix in between Dark and Happy if possible, if not, mysterious.
Characters: No
Anything else: Maybe a tree that is dying and flourishing at the same time? Just a random suggestion since the other stuff is too vague. You can pick whatever you want to use as an image.

Title: The Ice Queen
Author: @infonation123
Tagline: She was a girl…but more importantly, a Queen

Description: Ryia is the princess and future heir to revi, the realm the ice kingdom resides in. On her 5th birthday, the kingdom gets attacked by the Santi. She escapes and gets adopted by a couple that uses magic. The couple were friends to her parents and promised Erin, her mother to protect her always. She grows up not knowing who she actually is. When the time came for her to get her powers she doesn’t which causes her to worry. At 18 the school of magic accepts her in because her parents work there. When she goes there she is suddenly in the spotlight and, it doesn’t help that the two most popular guys notice her. She starts to suddenly have these strange occurrences. She then finds out who she actually is, and has to take back her throne from her evil aunt. Join me in this story where not everything is as it seems. Friends can be foes, foes can be friends. Love and friendship can come in the most unexpected places.

Theme: dark
Characters: no
Anything else: can it be a girl with white hair, pale white skin, and blue eyes wearing a white fur coat. you can only see her face and the edges of a white fur coat in a winter wonderland?

thanks for doing this!

• Title: Blank Sheet

• Author: NymTonks1

• Tagline: nothing

• Description: Medea’s life is turned upside down when she attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She gets to know friends as well as enemies and finds out about one of the many big mysteries Hogwarts has got and the one her family hid.
    A trip through the castle ends with her finding something that wasn’t touched by human hands in years. She can’t let go of it and it will definitely change, maybe even harm her.
    Family and friends are important at a time like that. But neither are at good terms with her.
    Theme: rather mysterious, but nothing really dark
    anything else: It’s a Harry Potter Fanfiction

• Ideas: There could be the girl standing in the middle of the cover, pointing at something with her wand, and wand she aims at is standing pretty much were we are when we look at it and then the spell ‘explodes’ (meaning the colour of the spell is fanning out) at the bottom of the cover.

Yeah, I’d be happy about a cover! :smile:

Character: sorry forgot Debby Ryan in blond or anything like that :smile:

Title: The Distance Between Us

Author: lovestorieswriter

Tagline (quote, sayings, etc} optional: can we overcome…

Description of your story: When Violet Brown gets the opportunity to interview an F1 driver in Abu Dhabi, she doesn’t have to think twice about it. Despite not really being a fan anymore, it’s been a dream to attend a race.

But when she realizes that the F1 driver is Daniel Ricciardo, she makes it a priority to not let him find out who she is. It’s not that difficult, as he doesn’t even remember her.

One night, however, weeks after the initial interview, they both visit a party and despite Violet’s best efforts, she can’t avoid Daniel all night. When Daniel realizes who she is, everything changes and their past suddenly becomes very present.

What theme you’re looking for (happy, dark, mysterious, certain colors, etc): happy, romantic but showing the struggles (if that makes sense?)

Characters (optional): love interest in Daniel Ricciardo, but if possible don’t put him on the cover

• Garden of Eden

• Raven Lynch

• No tagline

• No synopsis yet, but it’s an apocalypse book where two very different people (Imogen Foster, wealthy and popular daughter of US senator and Oliver Bennet, anxious and ‘nerdy’ track and field runner from a dysfunctional, abusive home have to band together to survive the zombie apocalypse. They go on an expedition to find a survivor’s camp known as the Garden of Eden, only to discover dark truths about the apocalypse and their families. From there, they join a secret rebellion to save the world. Romance between the two MCs is present but it is not the main focus.

• Theme: Dark, mysterious, violent, but a hint of optimism.

• No characters

• When I picture the title and the themes mentioned I see the back of a girl (Or a girl and guy) standing and looking at a barren wasteland/deserted city/etc, as if the camera is behind them. Of course if something else comes to your mind or it’s too difficult I’m not stubborn on that concept but I think it would look pretty sick and encompass the themes of the book.

Thank you in advance!!

Title : Rebound
Author : S.S. Marie
Tagline: She has a broken heart. He is a tortured Marine

Description of your story: She is a single mother in the middle of the worst breakup. He is a Marine coping with the aftermath of war. She is trying to rebuild her life. He is trying his hardest not to lose his.

Hailie Scott is on the verge of a wretched downfall. She can barely pay her electric bill let alone keep a roof over her head. She works two jobs and studies a full course load to earn a degree. To make matters worse, she is now a single mother watching the father of her daughter run off with the woman he had an affair with. She is left with every wrong decision that mends her life.

Ultimately Hailie is kicked to the curb with only the clothes on her back, a laptop, and nowhere to go. That is until she stumbles into her old high school crush Jace who has experienced hardships of life that left the boy she once knew into a guarded soul. The Marine is battling his own inner demons that led him to a messy divorce and an internal battle that never heals. If anyone can understand Hailies torn heart and turmoil, its Jace.

Either they mend each other’s wounds, or they create new ones becoming each other’s rebound.

What theme you’re looking for : Dark/ dangerous/ emotional/ military/ sad
Characters (optional) : x

hi everyone! sorry for disappearing! Looking at the requests now and getting started!

2 Likes

@imtotallynotokay Here’s your cover! I’m not sure the best way to deliver this, but let me know if I need to send it another way. Let me know what you think and if you want any changes!

here’s a link just incase: https://imgur.com/1o28GtR

COVER_kiwi

1 Like

It looks great thank you

1 Like

Hi! Here’s your cover! Let me know what you think and if you’d like any changes.

here’s a link: https://imgur.com/f8Tzida

COVER_serpent

1 Like

Hi!! Here’s your cover! Let me know what you think!

here’s the link: https://imgur.com/a/Snezn8W

Untitled-1

1 Like

Hi! Sorry, I’m not sure if this is my best work. :confused: But, I hope you like it still!

Cover

COVER_poetry

Title: The Biggest Boss
Author: Desaree Jones
Description: A modern Romeo and Juliet involving the mafia
Theme: Dark. It’s a romance with a lot of crime.
Anything else: the picture below would be great. It’s a licensed stock image. Thanks if you decide to do it.

Thanks a lot :open_mouth::open_mouth::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs:

I’m sorry to pry but curiosity is getting the best of me… Plz plz can you tell me which app do you use if it’s not too much to ask… I respect your privacy… but if… If you could say then plz reply…